Throttle Lock Cruise Control

sk8snw8s

Registered
Has anyone ever installed one of these on there Hayabusa? If so, does it work pretty good? :poke:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZU...5069985QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

6218throttlelock.jpg

7c0c_1.jpg

Last edited:
Will that even work on the Busa doesn't seem to be the same kind of grip that is on the Busa

It's just a throttle lock and works well on the flat, but does not control speed like a true cruise control.

Have one of those installed works decent for cheap had the grind the crap out of the handlebar mount as it was to thick to fit initially...

Nothing like a true cruise control. Check out the link in my signature.

I use a similar one from Vista Cruise. It does what it needs to give. Click it on, and shake out the hand and arm.

The one in the picture does not look like it will work on the busa though.

I think TwoBrothersBusa has (had?) one or something similar on his Busa. Charlie?

You're almost halfway to a nice looking cruise control..

Throttlemeister from Pashnit.com

Looks stock, nothing ugly on your bars, and works most likely better than that one.
But like others have mentioned its not a TRUE cruise control, but my right hand is VERY GRATEFUL for having a Throttlemeister...
:beerchug:

don't like the twist on action never could get it to work that well and stay engaged. I really like the brake-away throttle lock on my FJR but none made for the Busa. I will install true cruise like my FJR eventually....

You're almost halfway to a nice looking cruise control..

Throttlemeister from Pashnit.com

Looks stock, nothing ugly on your bars, and works most likely better than that one.
But like others have mentioned its not a TRUE cruise control, but my right hand is VERY GRATEFUL for having a Throttlemeister...
:beerchug:

Agreed, but this type is also $100 or so less expensive than a Throttlemeister. The Throttlemeister is available in extra heavy and/or milled versions, with bare metal of black textured finishes. Mine's loaded :laugh:

If not going with a true cruise control the Throttlemeister is the only way to go! The only change I would make is to get the heavy version instead of standard weight.

I use mine all the time, on off with the flip of the thumb. Cheap and lets you rest your hand just fine.

IMAG0486.jpg

Back