Throttle body vacuum lines

Velix

Registered
Hey everyone, is there a way to remove these little nipples from the throttle bodies? I want to go full push to connect vacuum lines on my build, but need to remove these first.
03EF108B-57E0-4644-B42A-185E2B59F3CA.jpeg

I would not attempt to remove them.Just plug them and call it good.Taking them out might not be easy and could result in damage you dont want.Plus once succesfully removed,you'll still have a hole to contend with.
Rubb.

+1
Otherwise just a hacksaw blade would do the trick
The issue is I don’t think the harder pneumatic hose will work with a barb type fitting, and cutting them off doesn’t help to connect anything there.
I wasn’t sure if they were screwed in or presses or something. I’m sure I could drill them out and tap too if need be.

The issue is I don’t think the harder pneumatic hose will work with a barb type fitting, and cutting them off doesn’t help to connect anything there.
I wasn’t sure if they were screwed in or presses or something. I’m sure I could drill them out and tap too if need be.
They are pressed in.
You could try heating the alloy around the fitting, then grip them and twist/pull them out. Good luck!

Back