throttle body sync

smooth_gary

Registered
Hi Guys,,I used the mercury type sync tool,,but in california u cant get the mercury,,,Whats a good throttle body sync tool that doesnt use mercury,,,Thanx Gary

i initially got the motion pro but didnt like it...ended up ordering the morgan carbtune (name might be off) and like it alot better.

Get your googles out - there are a bunch of home-made ones that will do the job just as well and will cost you much less (time and $$)

I have a Morgan Carbtune, made in England (not China) and comes with a beautiful padded carrying case. High quaility and contains no liquid, it has clear tubes filled with stainless steel rods which are dampened. It is very easy to use becase the weight and dampening effect of the rods keeps them from jumping around so you can read the gauge. This will be the last one you buy, cost about $100. Highly reccomend. www.carbtune.com

I have a Carbtune one as well. Truly a smooth unit.

I have made my own for my little Ninja 250 using bottles and mineral oil. Works like a charm but for use a little clunky. I only sync every blue moon anyway.

These throttle bodies are amazing, they stay sync'ed very well. I had the ones on my Gen I checked and after 4 years they were right on. The TB's on my Gen II haven't been done yet, 5700 miles.

I have a Morgan Carbtune, made in England (not China) and comes with a beautiful padded carrying case. High quaility and contains no liquid, it has clear tubes filled with stainless steel rods which are dampened. It is very easy to use becase the weight and dampening effect of the rods keeps them from jumping around so you can read the gauge. This will be the last one you buy, cost about $100. Highly reccomend. www.carbtune.com

same here.. best one out there imo

Back