three wheel conversion kits

dewie

Registered
hey fellers. I need some help since I don't have a bunch of time in front of the computer at the hospital. for those of you who don't know my story here is the link. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/115701-dewie-went-down.html

I guess the bike isn't a write off so I am wondering what is out there for the two wheel front conversion kit and air shifters and rear brake lever kits. just trying to see i'm better off fixing the bike so I can ride it or cut my lose's and sell it. thanks guys for the input.

Two wheels in the front, or the rear?

Rear conversion kits are off the shelf stuff. Expensive, but you can get them.

HayabusaTrike1.jpg

HayabusaTrike4.jpg

And you would want an Electric Shift kit conversion (air would be used at the track). Can send you one if you go that route.

:easy: Buy Now: Pingel Electric Shifter for Suzuki Hayabusa, Shifter Kit | Pashnit Moto

Img_4856_pingel_air_shifter_800.jpg

Img_4862_pingel_switch_400.jpg

Img_4856_pingel_air_shifter_800.jpg

Img_4862_pingel_switch_400.jpg

HayabusaTrike1.jpg

HayabusaTrike4.jpg

That would be the TT

Is that the one from Tricked Out Customs ? If it is, That would be the one I went with !!

Hey Dewie, I remember reading your thread about your crash. It was pretty hard to read (VERY sad). I'm gald you're planning on riding still !! Some of those trikes are BAD A$$ !!!

Good on ya that you are thinking of getting back on!

Take care of your body first and it would be nice for you to get back on.

One thing to consider is what the expecting wife might have to say about this decision too.

Keep us posted.

I think I put my wife through enough stress lately between the crash, selling our house and building a new wheelchair accessible one. She went into labour September 1st, four and a half weeks early. We now have a beautiful baby daughter, Alayna Catelyn. My wife is not sure what to think of the trike idea but she thinks they look cool.

The trike I'm looking at would be the TT style with the wheels on the front. Are there any other vendors out there who build these front style trikes? Thanks for all the help guys. I knew I could count on you.

Dewie

Back