Three New Busa Riders in Stafford

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
I met three Busa riders in Stafford VA over the last two months. One lives about 1/2 mile from me in my subdivision, the other lives a few miles away. The third, don't know where he lives. The two guys that live close to me ride near-identical blue/silver 04s, NICE! The other guy rides an orange 40th annivers. special. NICE TOO! Hopefully they will not lurk too long, but join in. They are nice guys! They have to be if they live in Stafford.
biggrin.gif

Cool!!! More "local" Busa riders! Get 'em to join and head down my way!
smile.gif

I've heard rumor of two in my area...I've seen one (pumpkin busa) and I hear he's fast and rides hard...pretty sure he'd laugh at me!
tounge.gif

Come on boys stop lurking and join in. Share your info., take some info. Buy a T-shirt so those members can find you.

Had a great ride in today with one Busa rider from Stafford. So far I have found four additional Busa riders in Stafford alone, two on 04 blue/silvers, one on an orange 40th, and one on an 04 Red. I think a couple of the guys may join the website in a day or two. They're lurking!

Happy "Ride Your Bike to Work" day!

Postal.

race.gif

I rode to work...
biggrin.gif

Gonna be HOT later!
wow.gif

I hope the new found Busa riders join in...love to meet them in the fall...on that ride we're supposed to be planning...
wink.gif

What's everyone think about Williamsburg/Colonial Pkwy/Yorktown area? Could be a nice destination for those that haven't been there...places to stay, some good riding/sites...

I rode to work...
biggrin.gif

Gonna be HOT later!  
wow.gif

I hope the new found Busa riders join in...love to meet them in the fall...on that ride we're supposed to be planning...
wink.gif

What's everyone think about Williamsburg/Colonial Pkwy/Yorktown area?  Could be a nice destination for those that haven't been there...places to stay, some good riding/sites...
Hey Michelle, how about you putting the fall ride together for something down your way? Let's meet someplace down there and then take about an hour or two ride as a group. Want to do it?

rock.gif

Postal, I run into that alot. Guys on Busas and I ask them are you a member of h.org and I get a "blank stare". They just don't know what they're missing out on!
tounge.gif

BD

I rode to work...
biggrin.gif

Gonna be HOT later!  
wow.gif

wink.gif

What's everyone think about Williamsburg/Colonial Pkwy/Yorktown area?  Could be a nice destination for those that haven't been there...places to stay, some good riding/sites...
Hey Michelle, how about you putting the fall ride together for something down your way? Let's meet someplace down there and then take about an hour or two ride as a group. Want to do it?

rock.gif
That's kind of why I was asking about Williamsburg...it's in my back yard, so I can try to organize something...just wondering who cares to come this way and ride...it's a haul for some, and I think we all want to go out and ride this time, right?

I rode to work...
biggrin.gif

Gonna be HOT later!  
wow.gif

wink.gif

rock.gif
That's kind of why I was asking about Williamsburg...it's in my back yard, so I can try to organize something...just wondering who cares to come this way and ride...it's a haul for some, and I think we all want to go out and ride this time, right?
yes, sounds great Michelle! We can meet, greet, ride, eat, ride some more..... You build it, we will come...
wink.gif

Let me know if I can help.

wink.gif

I'll start a thread over in the geographic forum then...see who will go, what we all want to do, etc...
smile.gif

Back