Three cheers for no gear!

It happens real quick and easy ya know!!

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

My dad told me that they just did a bunch of work to the road and didn't do a very good job of clean up. He is a member of the easy Tennessee riders forum and these guys were even talking about getting jet blowers to go clean the dragon themselves.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I was gonna mention dirt all over the road. I had several friends up there last week. I've been riding with the one guy since '06. He's all excited , and wants to get a group of friends to take a trip up next year. His first time up there.

They cleared the ditches and there was still a lot of debris (mostly sand and gravel) on the road this weekend past when we were there. I came across two of the get-offs, but the riders appeared to be dressed for success and were up walking around right away.

The pic you mention though... wow. Dude looks to have some extra surface area, so I figure he was mostly okay. I feel bad for the guy who was coming the other way.

The guy that did the wheelie was impressive, or really stupid, just can't make my mind up...

First glance, I thought this pirate was doing push-ups.... :rofl:

1.jpg

Wonder if this is his initial ground-strike, or if he's on his 2nd or 3rd bounce......? :laugh:

No question, though, that the Rugged Individualist immediately behind him is about to have his initial ground-strike.... :whistle:

Man that looks like it is going to hurt.. looks like his abdomen air bag expanded just in time though to protect him....

Hopefully no one got real hurt.

img_4366.jpg

2.jpg

He posted on KillBoy.com saying he ran out of skill on that one, I was amazed it didn't happen in the dirt filled corner.

Dsc01791_sticker.jpg

Hope he they are ok but did anybody else notice that big man looks like he is throwing down some bad ars break dance move on the street

Wow. Hope no one was seriously hurt. I think I spotted Elvis though. :laugh:
On closer inspection, I think that is a woman. :whistle:

9.jpg

Bummer. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Hope big man was not to badly injured.
Really want to ride the dragon one day. :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

There is a lot of debris on the road, I would have been much more cautious if I were up there this past week.

wow thats sux for all those guys, just look how much dirt is on the road in that one picture, that poor guy didnt even know till it was too late.

Looked like they were traveling together, second dude locked up the butt and highsided.

Back