Thrasherfox...

laugh.gif
Har har...

no, really...I totally inserted my foot into mouth on that one...
blush.gif
And yeah...I WILL be lookin ya up come December.
wink.gif
thumbs-up.gif
It's unfortunate we don't see you more around here, bro...
cool.gif

Please can this thread....!

Thrash apologised.... cap, has given is justification! Trash this thread and move on people. Just my thought.

Trash, I would definetly not like a senior member to leave... none of us would! Be on the board.... and sort this issue out with cap on PM!
smile.gif

Please can this thread....!

Thrash apologised.... cap, has given is justification! Trash this thread and move on people. Just my thought.

Trash, I would definetly not like a senior member to leave... none of us would! Be on the board.... and sort this issue out with cap on PM!
smile.gif
Maybe they could if he would anwser his PM's and E mail.

hate to say it, but , GOOD LORD!!!

Im with Cache, how much was that phone call!!!

The pics were taken down, the "Im sorrys" were said.

The hard feelings are still being felt.
I hope that Thrash will come back. Loved his post. always made me smile.

I never read the thread in question but Im sure there was a good reason it was edited. If there was something said about Fox`s wife, that was just wrong in my book. You never say anything about family. Thats just a line you should never cross.

I hope that Cap and Fox can get back on the good side of each other. Would hate to see Fox leave for ever.

Just my nickel cause my two cents are free.

Josh
Ditto!
thumbs-up.gif

hate to say it, but , GOOD LORD!!!

Im with Cache, how much was that phone call!!!

The pics were taken down, the "Im sorrys" were said.

The hard feelings are still being felt.
I hope that Thrash will come back. Loved his post. always made me smile.

I never read the thread in question but Im sure there was a good reason it was edited. If there was something said about Fox`s wife, that was just wrong in my book. You never say anything about family. Thats just a line you should never cross.

I hope that Cap and Fox can get back on the good side of each other. Would hate to see Fox leave for ever.

Just my nickel cause my two cents are free.

Josh
Ditto!
thumbs-up.gif
Two different threads....the "Phone Call" one was RSD and thrasherfox....Andy was lookin' for Ron to chit chat, and I told him that Ron had left the board....the reason being the thread about the "pics".

This board is not about posting pics of naked chicks.... There is a million other sites out there for that. If my kid had come around th corner and seen those pics or one of our other members pulled that up at work a sexual harrassment charge could have easily been filed. If your wife wont get naked for you and she doesnt do it for you go somewhere else and get your jollies, not here not ever.
CAp
Not to perpetuate this issue, but here's something else to think about...

I think ANY married man here might possibly take offense to the last sentence in the quote from Captain's post, and rightly so. Here's the thing though. I don't know Captain that well, as in hangin' out with him, or chatting with him or anything like that, but just going on the dealings I've had with him over the past couple years I don't see that statement as being something he would have directed toward Ron alone. Based on what little I do know about Doug, and what I've seen him post here before on issues like this, I tend to lean toward thinking his comments quoted in this post were probably meant as a "general statement" to the masses rather than being a one on one slam on Ron and his wife.

I mean, come on... How many times have you replied to someone in particular on a forum and went on in that same reply to make a blanket statement about something only to have the person come back with, "Well, I didn't say that." or something similar. Then you have to go back and explain that you were not directly addressing them, but instead you were making a general statement toward others in the same thread that did say whatever it was you addressed.

I've gotta say that when I read Doug's quoted statement my first impression was that it was meant as a statement toward the people who do go looking for pr0n and the ones who would intentionally post it up, rules be d@mned. I honestly don't see Captain as the guy who would call a man's wife's honor in question over something like this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just siding up with Doug because he's the Captain. There have been plenty of times when I didn't agree with how he done or handled things in the past. I'm not one that thinks he can do no wrong. God knows there are enough of those already. I see Doug as a fellow human being, just like me. I also consider him as one of the many friends I've made on this site, regardless of past differences. If I took it the way Ron apparently did I would not hesitate for second to post up saying Captain was wrong in saying something like that to him. I just don't think that's the case...

Based on what I know about Doug from all the time I've spent on this board the only thing I honestly think he's guilty of is not adding "To all:" at the beginning of that quote, clarifying that it was not a stab at Ron, but a blanket statement to convey how he felt about the whole pr0n issue.

As it stands, Ron feels like his wife's honor has been called into question. He feels like he is owed a genuine apology by Doug. Doug aparently doesn't feel the need to apologize and my guess is because he didn't intend to personally wrong Ron with his statement and doesn't see why an apology is needed.

If I'm right, and the statement made by Captain was in fact a general statement and not intended as a statement about Ron's wife and perosnal life in particular (and I can't imagine that it was...), I think a clarification of this from Captain would go a long way with Ron. Based on what I've seen out of Ron on this board I think he's one stand up guy.

If I'm wrong... Then I don't think Doug should have made a slam on Ron's wife like that on the board and I'm with the offended crowd.

I just can't for the life of me see Doug intentionally makin' a public slam directed towards Ron's wife like that. As I said, I don't agree with everything he does here, but I don't think he's that kind of man.
rock.gif

As long you tried to talk to the wife about getting nakid,
i don't see any problem with the Caps comment.

Not that his statement applies to me
blush.gif

She does get nakid
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111786889 -->

blush.gif

OK....I'll chime in here......even if it wont make me all that popular.

Doug, if Thrasher thinks that you insulted his wife, and you didn't intend to, you owe it to people to explain what you meant so we can understand your comment correctly. If you did intend to insult his wife, than shame on you, and you owe the man an apology. Now don't go jumping on me here but after looking at the post, it looks like Thrash apologized. Knowing the little bit that I know about you, I'm actually kind of surprised that you didn't turn the other cheek on this one and work things out.

lurk.gif

The longer Captain waits to respond, the more all of you keep this thread going. Might as well just let it go. If things get too heated, you may find the thread just disappear without a trace.

Captain is going to run his website the way he sees fit, and is not required to answer for, or comment on, anything that he does. He owns the equipment and can pull the plug at any time. Thrasher and Captain can work this out if "They" want to, but it takes two people in order for that to happen.

Take care Thrasher, hope to see ya back on here.
cool.gif

getting back to the main post.....................           whats up with the phone bill?      
rock.gif
the phone call cost 30 bucks I think...

I was having phone sex with TrasherFox's wife while he was at work.

When he found out.... Trashertox was fuggin' pissed off.

He said: "Thirty fuggin' dollars....is that U.S. or Canadian?"

"It had better be Canadian, converted, that'll only be $2.95. US."

so I offered to pay the phone bill... just to shut the big gorilla up.

Andy -

Under the current circumstances you are going to show disrespect towards my wife also?

Guess my wife is just open game to everyone huh?

In case you haven’t noticed I am a little touchy about the subject.

And the phone call didn’t cost $30.00, it was $90.00 and it was my decision to call you to offer help with your computer. I wont take money for it and it wasn’t any big deal. I just honestly was blown away that a 15 or 20 minute phone call cost fricken $90.00

It is fricken history it was like 8 months ago. Forget it. I am out of here anyway.

Even as harsh as you are, I cant believe under the circumstances you would make a comment like that.

Dang.. guess I just need to stop even looking at the board in hopes of an apology or something. Things just keep getting worse..

blush.gif
good man.

talkin about nekkid wives can be trouble..... no matter whose it is.. #### I gotta down a 6pack to see mine.........................
wink.gif

Lighten up Thrash, people are just messing with you... ;) You know RSD don't mean anything by it and you know Cap didn't mean the insult directly towards your wife. People like to talk a lot of crap sometimes.... Sometimes you just need to let it go... ;)

Cap, I think you owe thrash an apology as well, but that is my opinion... If he was offended by the remark, you should have apologized for the remark regarding his wife...

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111793901 -->

I keep hoping this is gonna be one of those fued/gags like Rev an BT pulled on us a while back......

You're a solid citizen, Ron.....but you need to do what is right for YOU, no one else.

Take care,

Tim

Andy -

Under the current circumstances you are going to show disrespect towards my wife also?
its humor . if you cant see that... you do need a holiday.

My type of ha ha isn't for everyone... but thats what makes me me. The fact that I thought that was funny and had the balls to type it. Lots of others may also find it funny. If they don't,fug them too.

I have nobody to impress. I'm my own man. If yer gonna hang around here an' lurk, you'll probably find that I'll disrespect others aswell.

DISRESPECT. WOW. Big word...even BIGGER implications.

its all in the interpretation I guess....

go ahead an' be all upset... be all P O'd about this...

website.

but that was a "Rubbah Classic"....

hav a misunderstood 1.... RSD.

oya.... I'll find yer address, an' mail ya 90 bucks, you can use it towards therapy. (more humor, I'm sure you wont like,but thats me).

Back