Thousands of busa maps up here

NICKxNOBLE

Registered
I KNOW THAT THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF BUSA MAPS UP HERE. I WORK REGULAR BUISNESS HOURS SO I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO DYNO TUNE THE BIKE WITHOUT TAKING A VACATION DAY.

THE BIKE
2007 HAYABUSA
PAIR MOD
SMALL AIRBOX MOD
DUAL INTAKE CAMS
HMF FULL EXHAUST
ARC 2 IGNITION BOX
PC USB 3
BMC RACE FILTER
93 PUMPGAS

PLEASE HELP, I KNOW THAT SOMEBODY HAS THIS COMBO OR SOMETHING REAL CLOSE.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS nicknoble@noblebrothers.com

HEAVY EMPHASIS on KNOWS HOW TO TUNE!

dude who did my bike "tuned it" filthy pug rich everywhere on the ECU...about the same as a stock PC map...

...or get a pcv with autotune and do it yourself on the road. The person who knows very well how to tune cannot blow enough air on the intakes to replicate ram-air effect anyway...

...or get a pcv with autotune and do it yourself on the road. The person who knows very well how to tune cannot blow enough air on the intakes to replicate ram-air effect anyway...

Someone who KNOWS HOW TO TUNE is the key. Autotune is crap IMHO, and a person who knows how to tune will disable the ram air compensation prior to hitting the dyno, then re-enable it after. You can get a perfect tune if you know where to go.

Last edited:
Someone who KNOWS HOW TO TUNE is the key. Autotune is crap IMHO, and a person who knows how to tune will disable the ram air compensation prior to hitting the dyno, then re-enable it after. You can get a perfect tune if you know where to go.

You can also get a perfect tune with autotune, but it takes away business from tuners...

You can also get a perfect tune with autotune, but it takes away business from tuners...

No, you cannot. I am willing to bet you haven't had 30 seconds on a dyno or are any kind of tuner. Sorry, but you haven't got a clue.
There are way too many keyboard heroes out there parroting what they heard, or what think they know. But there is no point being ignorant if you can't show it. I won't argue with you on this, but I am sure there are way more people with real experience who might have relevant comments . . .

DrBig do yourself a favor and find out who Frank is before you doubt him.

Op the power commander website has tons of maps there.

No, you cannot. I am willing to bet you haven't had 30 seconds on a dyno or are any kind of tuner. Sorry, but you haven't got a clue.
There are way too many keyboard heroes out there parroting what they heard, or what think they know. But there is no point being ignorant if you can't show it. I won't argue with you on this, but I am sure there are way more people with real experience who might have relevant comments . . .

You can't argue against a prophet (neither I have the appetite to participate in non civil discussions of any kind) , so I will leave you to your opinion. In short, you are absolutely right! :)

Back