Thoughts on those that have and those that will...

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
Accident recovery, depending on the degree of injuries, can become an interesting time of reflection. The last six days I've gone through the reruns a hundred times. I've tried to find other perspectives from which to view the situation, by the observances from the very kind and wonderful people I was riding with, as well as forcing myself to listen to the 'been there, done that' camp. The 'been there, done that' campers are tough to listen to but there is good coming from these perspectives also.

In the mean time, the world obviously continues....

Many thanks to all who have sent well wishes, thank you very, very much for allowing me some humility in the midst of my niavity (stupidity). And just a little word of advice to all the extended swing arm riders who swear they can rail with the best of 'em...."yeah, right". I am looking forward to the experience without this particular aftermarket mod.

It's gonna be awhile before I'm back up on two, got a lotta parts to chase and need to do some rearranging of the current set-up. Thanks again for everyone's encouragement....you guys are the best!

Much love to all....

The Beginning....

PICT3947.JPG

Nice views....

PICT4004.jpg

Cool bikes....

PICT4028.jpg

Epiphany....

PICT4101.jpg

Favorite flavor life savers....

PICT3971.JPG
PICT4078.jpg

Thanks again to the .oRg...:thumbsup: :beerchug:

PICT3947.JPG

PICT4004.jpg

PICT4028.jpg

PICT4101.jpg

PICT3971.JPG

PICT4078.jpg

I'll bet you have the bike back together and ready to roll by the time you are. Then we can go redo the trip and get it right this time.:beerchug:

I am just very happy you are healthy, now we can work on the happy, love ya bro!
Posted via Mobile Device

LIVE and learn. The important thing is you are going to be alright and the bike will be too. Just take your time in recovery. Don't push it! Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.

Bikes can be easily fixed or replaced...glad that you are still with us :thumbsup:

Glad all is going better, if ya need anything just holler, prayers sent for a full and quick recovery.

glad to see you back on here posting up again, prayers continued for your full recovery...let us know what you need :beerchug:

welcome back...and dont dwell on it.. mistakes happen...its the ones we refuse to learn from that kill us

Bikes can be fixed... I just cart wheeled mine 120mph tank slapper while braking trying to avoid a car pulling out from side road... looking forward to seeing the pictures of you finishing that ride with your friends. I learned something from my snaking tank slapper, lock your arms out like a pair steel girders, use throttle and back brake to bring the speed down, and point the bike to the gap.. if there is one?... good to see you still posting wishing your roads don't bite you anymore...

Dang, Sorry to hear about your getoff. Those rocks looked hard and lumpy! But then I suppose there is no "Good" place to get off?

Hope you heal quickly and are back in the saddle soon!

:beerchug:

Back