Thoughts on this pic?

Tached1300

Registered
I tend to say to each their own but having this kid in this position on that road given how folks drive/ride on it is a no go.... No, nope, not, never....

648D320D-6354-4D60-A4F0-01E03B6A392F.jpeg

Has to be fake.
I'll go with Matt...looks fake. Look at the left hand. Nobody hangs on with a fist.
If that is a real kid then this would rank as child endangerment in my book......but it looks like a doll to me.
Agreed. maybe he just came off the hi-way...carpool lane.
:laugh:
I also agree,child endangerment. This is where Rubb would lose his shi7 if encountered personally. You wanna go flip flops and a wife beater...be my guest. Kid on the back,dressed like that...hope your dental premiums are up to date.
Rubb.

Yeah the left arm makes it look fake. Made me think of my first ride, on the back of a bike. Not on a twisty road but just around the block. I don't remember if I had shorts on. I do remember that it changed my life.

I took my kids for rides when they were young but their feet had to reach the pegs first. If that's a doll, it is a really good fake. I think it;s a very good Photoshop. There should be shadow on the guy's back under the kid's helmet. Also I think that kid's hand should be in shadow too.

I took 2 minutes with it. Horrible photoshop.

All of his dollhand fingers on the clutch lever.Nobody rides like that.
Those bars are not 7/8" they are like 1/4" LOL.
Heel on the footpeg. Nobody should ride like that.
Ghost on the tail lite?
Shirt???
Whats on the tag?
Doll hand?
Her body position? She getting off the seat,ready to drag knee?
Whats in the gap between their lids?
Whats all the krap on his dash?
Some kind of brace we dont know about between lower fork-leg and caliper?

Its like a fun game. Where's Waldo...

Rubb.

So I'm not sure.... I deal with photoshop here and there and when zoomed in this photo gives clues that would make it fake. It almost looks like the actual motorcycle was placed in the frame.

So I'm not sure.... I deal with photoshop here and there and when zoomed in this photo gives clues that would make it fake. It almost looks like the actual motorcycle was placed in the frame.
ya think....

Why do I go to all this trouble for you bastids all the time?
Why...why...why... :banghead:
Cause I love ya.

You saw my post,right Stang.

Rubb.

I took 2 minutes with it. Horrible photoshop.

View attachment 1623017

All of his dollhand fingers on the clutch lever.Nobody rides like that.
Those bars are not 7/8" they are like 1/4" LOL.
Heel on the footpeg. Nobody should ride like that.
Ghost on the tail lite?
Shirt???
Whats on the tag?
Doll hand?
Her body position? She getting off the seat,ready to drag knee?
Whats in the gap between their lids?
Whats all the krap on his dash?
Some kind of brace we dont know about between lower fork-leg and caliper?

Its like a fun game. Where's Waldo...View attachment 1623018
Rubb.
I'm not so sure this is Photochopped. I looked at it in photoshop and the edges of the little girl are very accurate. Usually when it's chopped you can see where it was traced manually or traced by the program. Also the lighting on the girl is perfect, hard to do that in a chop.

Lots of touring guys ride on their heels so that is not unusual. The "brace" on the front caliper is the way the fork supports the caliper on these bikes. look at the BMW site and it's like this. Tail end looks normal too. BMW has a clear lens on it's tail lights with red lenses underneath. That is the ghost. The "1/4" handle bar" is actually the clutch line. The bars are hidden behind the hand grip. Us BMW guys love a cluttered cockpit too, but this only looks like a GPS so I wouldn't call it excessive. Hands look ok on close inspection too. Only thing that looks odd here is the tree bark behind the girl's head is dark while the bark above is light from the sunlight. On closer inspection this is actually a graphic on the guys shirt. Finally, this is a very high quality fake if it is in fact a fake. Why would someone waste the time and money to produce an expert fake of a little girl riding on her father's bike? Maybe a wife in the middle of a divorce?

That being said, this dude should be in jail for child endangerment. Cops would have stopped him around here for this.
200716 BMW Kid.JPG
200716 BMW Kid 2.JPG
200716 BMW Kid 3.JPG

I'm not so sure this is Photochopped. I looked at it in photoshop and the edges of the little girl are very accurate. Usually when it's chopped you can see where it was traced manually or traced by the program. Also the lighting on the girl is perfect, hard to do that in a chop.

Lots of touring guys ride on their heels so that is not unusual. The "brace" on the front caliper is the way the fork supports the caliper on these bikes. look at the BMW site and it's like this. Tail end looks normal too. BMW has a clear lens on it's tail lights with red lenses underneath. That is the ghost. The "1/4" handle bar" is actually the clutch line. The bars are hidden behind the hand grip. Us BMW guys love a cluttered cockpit too, but this only looks like a GPS so I wouldn't call it excessive. Hands look ok on close inspection too. Only thing that looks odd here is the tree bark behind the girl's head is dark while the bark above is light from the sunlight. On closer inspection this is actually a graphic on the guys shirt. Finally, this is a very high quality fake if it is in fact a fake. Why would someone waste the time and money to produce an expert fake of a little girl riding on her father's bike? Maybe a wife in the middle of a divorce?

That being said, this dude should be in jail for child endangerment. Cops would have stopped him around here for this.View attachment 1623093View attachment 1623094View attachment 1623095
I pulled this pic right off the killboy site so I tend to think it is real unless they were trying to get a reaction which this pic certainly received the comments were intense lol

The arc of the lil girl’s back is natural as is the blemish on her calf. I don’t see any doll hands on either of them and she’s holding onto the only thing she can reach, his shirt. I also don’t see his heel on the peg. The peg is in front of his heel. I ride that way unless I’m really hitting the corners. It allows shifting w/o moving the foot forward. The shift pad on my boot matches the lever perfectly in that position. The rider looks like he’s shifting or holding in the clutch to coast. Just MO. :)

Back