thoughts on this jacket??

I have the white one also and really like. Its not that hot when it almost a 100 here. I like the patches myself. The only draw back i have is trying to keep it clean.

You could also wash it, sometimes laundering it will make the patch marks go away, has worked for me in the past.

Nice looking jacket BTW

I have the white one also and really like. Its not that hot when it almost a 100 here. I like the patches myself. The only draw back i have is trying to keep it clean.

Especially when white meets bug party~!~ :lol:

i guess it's all about personal preference. Me, i think it looks a lot better without the patches and not as flashy, then others prefer the patches and think it looks better that way. Yes u can slightly see where a few of the patches were, but after being out in the sun with it and putting it on numerous times i'm sure they will be less noticeable. Worst case i can throw it in the wash, not too worried about it. I think it looks great without them and i really like it, that's all that matters, right??

Got the same jacket for free. Was looking at in the Stealership. Found the same one on Craigslist. Got to talking to the fellow Busa owner who had it and he gave it to me. He ahd two. Love it.:cheerleader:

I have the gray and black one that is to big for me now. So if someone is looking for a real good Hayabusa Jacket i have one. Its a 3xl with liner/vest. $100 OBO.

I LOOKED AT THAT SAME JACKET.VERY NICE AND A GOOD PRICE:thumbsup: I ENDED UP GETTING THE ICON BUSA JACKET,BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAVE THE PATCHES.

I myself have had that jacket for about two years and I must say it acts like a god damn parachute. It catches so much wind by your coller bone area! The material is thinner there so the wind picks up on it. When you reach speeds over 100mph its a *****!!!

Back