Thoughts on swingarm,lowering, tuning , full exhaust

michael?
how did you get the pump-bodies in that color (like levers) ?
anodised ?
and if yes how did you ensure that only their outer surface was colored
and inside not ?

i think it should look damn good if i had e.g. my (radial) pumps in that blue my ´00 busa has (origin) at its fairings etc.
Hi. They are Beranger Brakes US. I think they are made in France. They have 12 colors. I have there calipers and pumps brake and clutch. The brakes have Ti pistons I also have the rear caliper and an ultra light weight rotor from DME. I have about $5,000.00 ln the brakes. The clutch set up will be about $4,500.00 US. That is clutch MTC Gen 2 quick change cover, Beringer pump,AN line and fittings [aluminum banjos and bolts] slave support with outside out put shaft support [with aluminum bolts and sprockets nut.

When you stretch it make sure to have your Shock Adjusted as well. Just a little bit. 4in stretch is a good all around stretch. Drop 1 tooth up front. Get a Speed-o-Healer to correct your ODO.
Hi, Does a 2006 hayabusa swingarm will fit a 2012 hayabusa? Thanks

To me the Gen 2s have always looked like the rear wheel is too far forward.....

Ive always thought this exact same thing. Especially when I see a Gen 2 without the rear fender and a short exhaust. For this reason, I chose to replace my fender eliminator kit with the factory fender

Ive always thought this exact same thing. (...)

lol / rofl / lmao

:beerchug: & :popcorn: - time
did you ever look deeper than surface? :lol:
if yes, you would have seen the difference between gen1´s and gen2´s
- rim
- sprocket drum
- its axle
- rear caliper
- its holder
- its torquelink
- swingarm
its "head" axle (for frame)
+ 2 distances to get the gen1 wideness to the gen2
if i remember correctly the gen2 is wider than the gen1

and my following question should be allowed:
what's all this about ?

D34A6EDC-CCC8-46D3-B762-897B913BAFC0.jpeg

Hello all I figured I show you my finish project. Well almost compete...

I installed a triple tree but they never dropped the front but I think the back may be lower because my feet are flat on the ground now but I want the front to go a little lower . Thank you all for your feedback

24FCC5FF-5451-4F31-9B7A-0284CC5DA2BC.jpeg

I love the lQQk and ride of my turbo Busa.I have the best of both worlds. I control rear suspension with an' AirFX air suspension set up.Can be lowered to 1" tire to fender clearance for looks,up a bit for just me and a comfy ride,up a bit more for carrying a passenger.Up the air alot if she's fat. :p
Adjust on the fly,switch under the plastic on my left side,reachable from normal riding position.Bit pricey...$1200.oo aprox.
Check 'em out here...Low ridin' Rubb.

I love the lQQk and ride of my turbo Busa.I have the best of both worlds. I control rear suspension with an' AirFX air suspension set up.Can be lowered to 1" tire to fender clearance for looks,up a bit for just me and a comfy ride,up a bit more for carrying a passenger.Up the air alot if she's fat. :p
Adjust on the fly,switch under the plastic on my left side,reachable from normal riding position.Bit pricey...$1200.oo aprox.
Check 'em out here...Low ridin' Rubb.
That looks like a good setup. I already have an onboard compressor for my shifter. Should run both. I'd like something I could make faster adjustments with at the track. And the Penske system is about 6 or 7 hundred more. Not sure I want to pop for that...

That looks like a good setup. I already have an onboard compressor for my shifter. Should run both. I'd like something I could make faster adjustments with at the track. And the Penske system is about 6 or 7 hundred more. Not sure I want to pop for that...
Mine has been bullet proof thus far. :thumbsup: Rubb.

Height is important but only one factor. I would be concerned about the dampening characteristics of that system for the track. Most aftermarket shocks can adjust length on the bottom for ride height.

Height is important but only one factor. I would be concerned about the dampening characteristics of that system for the track. Most aftermarket shocks can adjust length on the bottom for ride height.
Yeah, I need to find out more about how that shock works. Really the way the rear end squats when you launch is far more important then the height. Right now I'm not doing to bad using the stock shock with a different spring. Just a pain if I want to soften or stiffen it.

Yeah, I need to find out more about how that shock works. Really the way the rear end squats when you launch is far more important then the height. Right now I'm not doing to bad using the stock shock with a different spring. Just a pain if I want to soften or stiffen it.
Squat is only part of it too. Rebound, hook down track are important also.

Squat is only part of it too. Rebound, hook down track are important also.
I realize all that. The bike I run the most has a bar. Just run no bar in the street classes. So I try to keep it simple. Stock shock with a different spring has been work fine. Really to be honest. It just feels like it time to waste some money. Haven't changed anything on either bike in a while.

Back