Thoughts on an 06 limited I looked at today...

08BusaKY

Registered
I went and looked at this 06 limited today. There is not a scratch on it. It has just under 14k miles. Tires are good but replaced in 2015.

Chain and sprockets were replaced. It has after market exhaust and a brocks triple tree. I would want to raise it back to stock. It has LED tail lights. Other than that stock.

It sounds good. Great shape. He wants $6500 which I thought was kind of high.

Thoughts?

06_n.jpg

52126755_2315836461769384_3442859103167184896_n.jpg

608_n.jpg

n.jpg
IMG_6087.JPG

Seems to be about what they're listed for around me, however being it's that time of year I'd try offering a little less but from what i see I'd say it's a good deal. And that exhaust is one of the best sounding and looking in the gen1. But that's all just my opinion

THAT is one sweet looking bike. Price is relevant to what you get for the money. That bike is in really great shape but is reaching used Gen 2 prices.

Waive $6K cash at him and if he doesn't take it?...walk...and then wait for the phone call...might take a day or two but that's just more shopping time for you.

Seems to be about what they're listed for around me, however being it's that time of year I'd try offering a little less but from what i see I'd say it's a good deal. And that exhaust is one of the best sounding and looking in the gen1. But that's all just my opinion
It did sound good.

It's clean, well moddded (to personal tastes) but nothing special. It's the start of riding season, so prices are going up. As said, offer 6 and see what happens.
If it's the perfect bike for you then top dollar is warranted, if not offer and move on...

She looks nice! If you want a gen1, I would do as others said and offer $5800-6000 and then see which member wants to trade you a stock exhaust and a few hundred in cash for that HMF system. I’m sure It would sell within hours of posting it up for sale/trade and bring the total cost of the bike down more, be recuperating some money on the exhaust sale.

That HMF high mount sound is unique, and I dont believe they make those anymore. I would snatch it up if you really want it. Like the others I would offer 6k cash and see what he does.

Back