Thoughts and Review KiWav Mirrors

jeffgordons24

Registered
Recently while shopping for parts while rebuilding my bike I was faced with a choice of going with oem mirrors which even though they had their “shortcomings” performed fairly well and flowed nicely with the Busa lines.
My only gripe was they were just a tad too short (I can’t stand the look of the spacers which is why I never ran them) and they didn’t have any form of indicator. Coming from a GSXR 600 back in 06 when Suzuki launched the redesign, I knew just how effective mirrors with indicators were. I mean if you think about it, mirrors are technically the widest part of the bike. Having some sort of an indicator on there seems like a no brainer.
I tried many of the eBay specials and they all were just plain crap. I could never see anything while not moving, let alone while riding.
I put a lot of time and thought into my bike rebuild and since my mirrors vanished into the abysss when the bike was wrecked I had a decision to make. So I thought okay. I’ll finally do it, I’ll get a pair of Ducati mirrors with indicators and modify the bases to work on the Busa. I began trying to figure out what ones worked with the Busa lines and stumbled upon KiWav who claimed they had mirrors that actually were actually tailored to be upgraded mirror replacements for Ducati’s and other bikes.
I browsed their selection and decided the “Lucifer” model was exactly what I wanted and more. This mirror not only had an indicator but also a running light...SCORE!
Price wise they were more than replacement OEM style mirror but much less than other manufacturers out there so I figured I would give them a shot and placed the order

You might never get the visual clarity you once had ~ your Hayabusa is fast enough that you don't need mirrors *

bryn-owen-vespa-2.jpg

With the POWER that you will enjoy riding with now ~ it is safe to ass-u-me that everybody else is behind you *

Upon arrival of the mirrors I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the mirrors. They did not feel cheap in the least bit. Packaging wad excellent, there was a hand written note (printed lol) I was really excited to put these things on.

F9DEB98B-B580-4E14-9E61-522B2BC9D855.jpeg

871142C5-5177-464E-8075-69454B3DA082.jpeg

A few more images of the mirrors, of course given my luck with shipping (I think my usps and ups guys hate me) one of the mirrors had a nick in it. My ocd brought me to the point of requesting a replacement. KiWav was diligent in helping me to get the mirror replaced without issue.

C1D90BC9-1AF5-4D60-8D06-85092C5781C6.jpeg

A1119F79-0FEE-4E58-BE0E-17B7C4E3921C.jpeg

34092C5F-2AE3-4357-BDA6-5E100775D04A.jpeg

FB06F049-6A27-4C6C-9EB0-900FBA5AC2B5.jpeg

I did need to make 2 small holes for the wiring in the fairing but mounted on the bike the mirrors feel solid. They came with all necessary hardware which was a nice touch and also the tools to install. I haven’t ridden with them yet so I will post how they perform when riding once I do.
Did some test wiring today to see how they looks.
All in all I am extremely pleased. The product is fantastic, support amazing my only complaint is right after I ordered mine, they came out with sequential ones which are even cooler :banghead:
THANKS KiWAV!!

46F87F31-EBC4-468A-8454-5DEF0B04F042.jpeg

10E71E7E-B87B-4D3E-BC0F-2445C06BF2DE.jpeg

E31F8097-F856-464D-BDDF-89BBA98D422D.jpeg

F04FADC3-CE19-4E6F-A03C-311671CB7E86.jpeg

544CCD23-3DE0-4542-89FB-742DDC284616.jpeg

26FF507A-25A9-4DC6-AC42-0DFC48E9C2A9.jpeg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice. They look really good. Be interested in a report during a ride. As in how are they for vibration fuzzy and blurriness.
Having a look at the website now. Are they the universal models you got?
Cheers

Nice. They look really good. Be interested in a report during a ride. As in how are they for vibration fuzzy and blurriness.
Having a look at the website now. Are they the universal models you got?
Cheers
https://www.kiwavmotors.com/en/part...t-mirrors-lucifer-black-for-sportsbike-detail

Those are the exact ones I ordered. Also when you sign up before you order so you get the 10% off.

I will report how they are when I ride but they are really solid and have a ton of adjustment.

Back