Thoughts and prayers please

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
She lost her Dad tonight. For the last 5 years her life has revolved around taking care of and making her Dad as comfortable as possible. She has been the ultimate daughter and caregiver. It is an honor to call this woman my wife and I would do anything possible to take the pain and loss away. Thanks to all!!!

Sorry to hear it.
sad.gif

Prayer sent. I know how she feels, just don't let her get down on herself for what has happened.

Sorry to her about her/your loss.. My thoughts and prayers goout toyou, to her and the rest of your family...

Sounds like she is one hell of a women class act. Prayers sent your efforts with your dad wont be foregotten if ya know what I mean.

Very sorry for your loss...
sad.gif

My most sincere condolences to your wife and family~

She's in my thoughts; I watched my Mom take care of my step-father for 5 years while he battled cancer and though we all knew the time would come, it was not easy and since losing him, life has been tough...it truly takes a strong person to care for another for that amount of time...she's a wonderful daughter and I'm sure her father appreciated everything she did for him...

She's in my thoughts
down.gif

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife.

I think the best way to deal with such a situation is - relive the memories and make it as enjoyable as possible...instead of melodramatic. Watch old videos with him in it and remember the fun you all had together...leaf through old pictures and keep the good memories close to you.

She will deal with it a lot better once you put a positive twist to the event.

My grandfather died in 2004 and we made it a joyous occasion with the full family in attendance to give him his farewell. He smiled all those last few days and passed on quietly. Sure we were all sad for a bit but the happiness of those last few days overtook our sorrow and we dealt with it...

Hope this helps...

Condolences and prayers from my family to yours! Sorry to hear, at least he is at peace now.

To all of you THANKS!!!!

How my wife can stay so strong is beyond me. Over the last several years she was with her Dad through a heart attack, quad bypass, valve replacement, prostate cancer, multiple strokes and a leg amputation. Not only did she take care of him but she is also a RN with a local non profit hospice group.

Back