Thought you guys might enjoy a Hayabusa

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Just put this together last night from some of the track footage I had from our trip. This is not the full movie that we are making it is only something for fun and turned out pretty good I think. All footage is me and the Busa!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127094798 -->

For some reason it's stopping before the end of the film. I will upload it again and see if that fixes it. This is awesome to see in full screen but the on line limit is 10mb.
mad.gif

I will fix this and be right back!
smile.gif

Awsome Dude--- Thank you---i was looking at yer tach ---3rd is good for 129 at redline and you used 4th and 5th----AAHH Speed is fun.
wow.gif

Alright it's fixed!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127007844 -->

I was staying out of 2nd gear because I developed the jumping out of gear problem when in upper RPM range. My Fire skull key kinda blocks the speedo but you get the idea. Watch the level 3 racer get reeled in on the back stretch and passed by the rookie. Was having problems with the Busa torque wanting to slide out the rear when I tried to accelerate while leaned over to far. So watch what happens to the poor guy once I stand the bike up straighter and whack the throttle, see ya.
AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127007862 -->

Thanks for the video! I was able to ride on the track at Road Atlanta (as part of the Suzuki owners event) and it gave me the itch to do a track day. Your video really makes ya want to prep her and run!

Cool stuff mate!!!! Cant wait to have a cam bracket to get some on-board footage myself
smile.gif

Nice vid... And tx for sharing

hot.gif

Back