Thought it was time for a change...

Rollin20z

Registered
Was getting a little bored with the Corona theme so was bored and did up another set of fairings/tank to a Sublime green just to see how it would look. I know it sorta looks kawi green in pics but it actually has a lot more pearly look in person. Still need a couple more decals which hopefully I'll get Skeche to do for me, cause right now it looks a little plain to me but I know just a couple pieces of vinyl will change the whole appearance. Only had it out twice as it is and have gotten a few comps on it being a different color and standing out from all the rest. Which is what I like, I hate it when you go somewhere and your bike just blends in with the crowd and there's 4 others the same as yours:whistle:. But it is def no good if you need to hide for any reason.:laugh: Still have matching undertail and fr fender I didn't put on yet, have to put them on and see how it looks. And if I don't like it just put the carbon back on.
Some may like it some may not, but you know what? That doesn't bother me :moon: And who's to know it may be blue next month.:laugh:

DSCN7117.jpg

DSCN7362.jpg

DSCN7364.jpg

DSCN7365.jpg

DSCN7360.jpg

I LOVED the Corona theme, mainly because that is about the only beer I drink (unless I'm in another country or in the states at a brewery) but that green is awesome. Its looks great as a flat! I dig it man!:thumbsup: Whatcha gonna do with the Corona plastics?

You're right, needs some decals/graphics but I like it so far. Reminds me of another bad azz green machine :whistle:

Lamborghini-Murcielago-supercar.jpg

Did you use OEM plastics? Also, did you buy that yoshi black like that or did you have it coated? Looks clean, I love the white though.

Wow..:laugh: didn't think there would be that many approving of it. Kinda thought I would get the looks like a Kawi now response. ???
Anyhow thanks guys, and I will probably mplay with the under tail and fender and see what I think of it both ways. And even though it doesn't show well in pics it's actually a bAse coat/2 stage urethene gloss clear coat, still needs a good rubbing out though.
Yes, I do all my own paintwork. Found out it's easier,quicker and cheaper that way since sometimes I may want to change plastics or colors on one bike or another seems like every month. :laugh:

Not sure on what I will do with the Corona ones as of yet, who knows may wind up finding another busa I don't like the color on and they will be ready and waiting. I always like to keep an extra set of fairings for my bikes just in case. Whether needed or wanted.??? But if or when I do decide to get rid of them they will go as complete set with tank & mirrors.

Did you use OEM plastics? Also, did you buy that yoshi black like that or did you have it coated? Looks clean, I love the white though.

Yes, they were original oem red plastics. And I powder coated the exhaust myself with high heat satin black pc. It was originally the chrome.

And yes Big E I find the gen 1 gel seats the most comfortable of any and I have tried all the corbins etc and still find myself selling them and going back to the gel, if only the gen 2 gel was as comfy I'd be set. :laugh:

Back