Those of you with master cylinders...

murphc13

Registered
Aftermarket fronts to be precise.Any clearance issues?Ive fitted a brembo unit from a Superduke R 1290 with stock lever(stock 1290) and it’s touching the dash panels.
I’ve tried the MC up and down and no good.I haven’t loosened off the two handle bar bolts to move the bar ‘out’ to try gain room but really I’d hope I wouldn’t have to.

I intend to install my Accossato this summer. Hope I don't run into the same problem. Looks like a copy of a Brembo.

murph, you might consider deleting the at least the RH control pod in the future. That will give you another inch of bar if you need that much.

Put the starter button somewhere else. Who needs a horn button? I don't even have a horn.

I intend to install my Accossato this summer. Hope I don't run into the same problem. Looks like a copy of a Brembo.

murph, you might consider deleting the at least the RH control pod in the future. That will give you another inch of bar if you need that much.

Put the starter button somewhere else. Who needs a horn button? I don't even have a horn.
Deleting the ‘what’?

Aftermarket fronts to be precise.Any clearance issues?Ive fitted a brembo unit from a Superduke R 1290 with stock lever(stock 1290) and it’s touching the dash panels.
I’ve tried the MC up and down and no good.I haven’t loosened off the two handle bar bolts to move the bar ‘out’ to try gain room but really I’d hope I wouldn’t have to.
Helibars will move the entire assembly back a bit. I needed it to use the ISR brake and clutch master

Deleting the ‘what’?
The control pod! The thing with the horn button and kill switch. Get rid of that and you will have a whole inch of extra bar.

I guess the starter is on the LH control pod. Whatever it is, get rid of the RH control pod, wire up a lanyard kill switch and just get rid of the whole horn. The horn itself is over a half pound and nobody can hear it anyway.

I don't see any mention of clearance problems with Brembo MC in either of these threads.

pic at bottom of this page:

The control pod! The thing with the horn button and kill switch. Get rid of that and you will have a whole inch of extra bar.

I guess the starter is on the LH control pod. Whatever it is, get rid of the RH control pod, wire up a lanyard kill switch and just get rid of the whole horn. The horn itself is over a half pound and nobody can hear it anyway.
The killswitch, mode[Depending on Gen] and starter button is on the right hand switch block.

Indicators,horn and high beam is on the left.

Back