Thompson Swingarm 6-8" Installed

busalife2016

Registered
Well got my EK chain installed everything got it back today I like the look....handling wise feels a little more heavier in the front than normal but I just rode it home I will go out and in about in awhile deff worth the money great company!

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

Bike looks great. This is a upgrade that I am wanting to do that length is perfect. Let us know more about the ups vs downs. Did you have to do upgrade rear shock?

Bike looks great. This is a upgrade that I am wanting to do that length is perfect. Let us know more about the ups vs downs. Did you have to do upgrade rear shock?
Haven't really got to get out and about on it because of work but the handling doesn't seem as bad as everyone makes them out to be...I got it out on the highway and it handled almost like stock only real difference to me is the front seems a little more heavier other than that it feels like stock! The power feels the same turning feels almost the same so...

Bike looks sick. How much research did you do before you decided on the Thompson swingarm?
I researched quite a bit of arms I called Thompson and spoke to them About there's called roaring toyz spoke to them about there's also...few people on here also recommended them as well so that was my choice

It looks really good, to be honest the stretch should come factory like that. It looks so much better than stock, the stock length looks like someone kick it and made the tire tuck...lol! Good job!

I got a 6" Thompson arm on my Gen1 and it didn't affect the handling too much. I can still drop a knee in turns but I just have to adjust my approach slightly.

I've been running a Thompson arm since 03 3-9" set at around 7-8. Love it

It looks really good, to be honest the stretch should come factory like that. It looks so much better than stock, the stock length looks like someone kick it and made the tire tuck...lol! Good job!
Lol deff looks like it got kicked in the rear...thanks man!

I got a 6" Thompson arm on my Gen1 and it didn't affect the handling too much. I can still drop a knee in turns but I just have to adjust my approach slightly.
Yes I was really surprised because so many people down stretching the beast...I thought wow it didn't effect it that much at all deff love the arm tho

Back