This will make You LOL! I pity the girl that rode with me last night!!!! OMG!!!

She has to have talent! From a girl that rides on the back of a Busa (never on the cowl), I could not imagine not knowing that I was not riding on the seat. We took the Busa out to dinner last night, and after reading your story I had to turn my head sideways and stare while hubby was putting "my" seat on he bike. There is just NO WAY I could mistake cowl for seat. :laugh: :laugh:

Not to start a fight....how could you NOT notice your hump was still on? I can tell if someone stared at my bike the wrong way.....just sayin:whistle:

You and I think to much a lot my friend. I mean you have to get on the bike just before riding it. How in the hell do you not immediately notice if the hump is on or off when mounting the bike?

Funny story, but something is rotten in Denmark.

omg.. once again.. I noticed it at first, Then it slipped my mind as I was talking to her and teaching her how to ride and where to put her hands.. she just jumped on and it slipped my mind.

WTF do you think I said Screw my cowl ( I would have thought it would break?) hop on!

omg.. once again.. I noticed it at first, Then it slipped my mind as I was talking to her and teaching her how to ride and where to put her hands.. she just jumped on and it slipped my mind.

WTF do you think I said Screw my cowl ( I would have thought it would break?) hop on!

And you're calling her dumb?!

Just busting your ballz a bit. I think the story is hilarious and I would give free short rides for massages any day of the week...hump or no hump.

DINO...

it is the internet.

That being said, I am not the heartless, carefree, wreckless person you are making me out to be.

Do I understand your point that I made a mistake? Absolutely.

But here is MY POINT:

Your beef with me is that I made a funny post about it. You just admitted that. You said:

ahem..

whic means the part that bothers you is I tried to make a funny post out of something that potentially could have been bad. NOT that I made the mistake. No, the Friggin LOL is not out of place!!!!!!

Youve never had a bad situation where you comforted yourself by saying "years from now we will look back on this and LOL!" ?

It is a funny post. Was it funny that she COULD HAVE fallen off? no.

I say it again... if you have ever gone over the speed limit, you could have killed a busload of innocent schoolkids. COULD HAVE.

Rabbits Could have shot out of my ass and knocked her off the bike had I eaten more carrots.. that isnt the point.

you are really searching here and now you are too deep to just back out and say Ok youre right, so I dont expect that.... but for Gods sake its the internet. Let me have a laugh, and learn from it.

Just because I laugh now, does NOT think I was thrilled about it once I realized what I did. And I have no reason to lie about whether or not I drank before riding to some guy on the web on a motorcycle forum... sheesh.

When I look at the way some people behave on streetbikes locally, drinking and riding, being wreckless in traffic; and you give me **** for a mistake because I laugh about it (its funny, if you havent noticed), I wonder about your family life and how you are treating other people personally. Are you harping and hounding on everyone else too? Or do you have a personal agenda against me, a forum name and a signature.....?

I have been on this site long enough to consider it much more than simply ppart of the "Internet". I have personally met several guys from here and they are all the best, even Bogus, therefore many of these guys are much more than "a forum name and a signature" to me. I am proud to call them friends. I suppose I am holding you to that standard as well, knowing that this site generally attracts the best and the brightest of the hayabusa community.

You seem to make odd jokes of things, like about rabbit shooting out of your azz. Gerbels I could could laugh at but not rabbbits. :laugh:

I have no personal agenda against you or anyone else (ok maybe Bogus :laugh:). Seriously, I have lost too many friends do to their own stupidity on bikes to find the situation you described as funny. I see guys way to often in gear while their female passengers have on very little protection. The disrespect or neglence displayed by those guys is something that bothers me and joking about it makes it worse. If I see something unsafe posted I will usually comment on it however you don't see that very often. Just so you know it is not you personally.

I recommend you try to get out to one of the Busa bashes or other events. Once you take the leap beyond this being simply and internet forum you will have a much greater respect for the individuals here.

Cheers :beerchug:

Ok dino, I totally understand where you are coming from as Ive said before.

Yes, I make jokes because life is just too damn short to not laugh and most people today are walking zombies, who dont even smile or make eye contact with you... at least motorcycles help bring back some life into us... joking does as well. (like your gerbil comment, which wasnt bad!:thumbsup:)

Also I have been a part of Grand am, Grand prix, Gs500e, and Trans am forums where I have met a LOT of people personally, good and bad, and have made tons of friends that way.

I love the way forums work and how you can meet and become friends with a ton of people you would have NEVER had the pleasure of meeting. I have had disagreements with friends, so I would not consider this a bad thing between us and I am sure if we met in person we would get along just fine.

I do hope to make some of the bashes and stampedes etc.. just gotta get my starter figured out.. It just whirred today...??? uggh.. skirt or tires itll give ya trouble eh?

I guess I couldnt stay mad at a guy with Dave Mathews in his sig afterall:beerchug:

I have been on this site long enough to consider it much more than simply ppart of the "Internet". I have personally met several guys from here and they are all the best, even Bogus, therefore many of these guys are much more than "a forum name and a signature" to me. I am proud to call them friends. I suppose I am holding you to that standard as well, knowing that this site generally attracts the best and the brightest of the hayabusa community.

You seem to make odd jokes of things, like about rabbit shooting out of your azz. Gerbels I could could laugh at but not rabbbits. :laugh:

I have no personal agenda against you or anyone else (ok maybe Bogus :laugh:). Seriously, I have lost too many friends do to their own stupidity on bikes to find the situation you described as funny. I see guys way to often in gear while their female passengers have on very little protection. The disrespect or neglence displayed by those guys is something that bothers me and joking about it makes it worse. If I see something unsafe posted I will usually comment on it however you don't see that very often. Just so you know it is not you personally.

I recommend you try to get out to one of the Busa bashes or other events. Once you take the leap beyond this being simply and internet forum you will have a much greater respect for the individuals here.

Cheers :beerchug:

:rofl: ok..what did Randy do?

Ok dino, I totally understand where you are coming from as Ive said before.

Yes, I make jokes because life is just too damn short to not laugh and most people today are walking zombies, who dont even smile or make eye contact with you... at least motorcycles help bring back some life into us... joking does as well. (like your gerbil comment, which wasnt bad!:thumbsup:)

Also I have been a part of Grand am, Grand prix, Gs500e, and Trans am forums where I have met a LOT of people personally, good and bad, and have made tons of friends that way.

I love the way forums work and how you can meet and become friends with a ton of people you would have NEVER had the pleasure of meeting. I have had disagreements with friends, so I would not consider this a bad thing between us and I am sure if we met in person we would get along just fine.

I do hope to make some of the bashes and stampedes etc.. just gotta get my starter figured out.. It just whirred today...??? uggh.. skirt or tires itll give ya trouble eh?

I guess I couldnt stay mad at a guy with Dave Mathews in his sig afterall:beerchug:

:beerchug:

No worries at this end, bro.

Dam guy,s, noboy but him has fuged up before? like wag said, nobody got hurt, but I bet he don,t let it happen again, lol. Still gotta laugh a lil bit, that,s funny ****.

Back