This will make You LOL! I pity the girl that rode with me last night!!!! OMG!!!

rashad

Registered
OK here we go...

So im at this party..and this girl is there who has a crush on me, but is more annoying than a sinking ship...

"Please take for a ride!, please!"

"No."

Rinse.Repeat.

"please"

"no"
etc..etc

"Please take me for a ride! Ill give you a massage!"

"Ok. Lets go."

(shes a certified massage therapist)

So after much prodding, I finally decide Im going to take her for a quick ride.

I duly noted, with a lazy groan, that I needed to change the cowl and get the passenger seat on.
----------------------------------------------------------------

So I warm the bike up, and back it out of my spot. I made sure and put the pegs down, and taught her what to do as a passenger on my bike etc...

We strapped on our lids and away we went. The ride was pretty uneventful, except for a drunk guy who wouldnt move out of the middle of the road...

I slowed next to him, pulled in the clutch and bounced the rev limiter and watched him pee his pants.

We ended up going on a pretty good loop around town and ended with a quick 120 mph blip on the highway....nothing really fast, pretty safe IMO.

I did notice she kept holding pretty tight, and that she seemed to be sliding back... i was mildly annoyed.

We got back and she jumped off.

"That was fun! Lets do it again sometime"

"You owe me a massage."

We go inside, in the middle of the party and barge into the bedroom. She breaks out the lotion and gives me a massage... everyone was weirded out at first so we left the door open lol... Trust me im not into her...but massages are awesome! When we get done she realizes she lost her phone..She thinks it fell out during the ride..

Her and another girl retrace our route in their car. Meanwhile im drinking a bit and hanging out inside, getting ready to go to bed (my apt is on the third floor of this building).

As I walk up to my apt and slide the key into the lock I start to think...

As I cross into the living room and flick on the light above the pool table I start to REALLY think..

As I get to the bedroom I STOP.

"Oh my God," I say to myself..."Did I make her ride on the seat cowl!?"

The answer is yes. I totally forgot to put on the seat.:rofl:

OH, and I found her phone laying next to my bike this morning...:lol:

She wants to ride again. She really likes the seat hard and slippery. J/K

Last edited:
so you had a passenger and you did not make sure they were properly secured and took it up to 120? I wonder if it would have been as halarious if she fell off or you guys went down. You are an idiot. You are responsible for your passengers safety and you blew it. I am glad she was not hurt. Oh and how much did you have to drink before you took her for a ride?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
so you had a passenger and you did not make sure they were properly secured and took it up to 120? I wonder if it would have been as halarious if she fell off or you guys went down. You are an idiot. You are responsible for your passengers safety and you blew it. I am glad she was not hurt. Oh and how much did you have to drink before you took her for a ride?
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with your thoughts, but not your presentation.

Nobody was hurt, thank everyone's lucky stars, Now's the perfect time to look back and laugh a bit. It's a huge release to laugh in relief. I have little doubt that Rashad has already beat himself up over this.

Let's get a quick chuckle out of it and move on. It's very unlikely to happen again.

And besides, all things said and done, that's some funny $h!t right there!

--Wag--

I agree with your thoughts, but not your presentation.

Nobody was hurt, thank everyone's lucky stars, Now's the perfect time to look back and laugh a bit. It's a huge release to laugh in relief. I have little doubt that Rashad has already beat himself up over this.

Let's get a quick chuckle out of it and move on. It's very unlikely to happen again.

And besides, all things said and done, that's some funny $h!t right there!

--Wag--

Wag what gives you the impression he beat himself up, or that it is unlikely to happen again? Sorry I can not laugh at behavior that endangers an innocent person. That girl was trusting that he would keep her safe and he did not, she was lucky that is all. His actions are very irresponsible and just because no one was hurt doesn't mean it is all ok. To celebrate it here like it is some big joke is even worse.

Would you want someone you cared about riding with this squid? Not me.

Last edited:
Wag what gives you the impression he beat himself up, or that it is unlikely to happen again? Sorry I can not laugh at behavior that endangers an innocent person. That girl was trusting that he would keep her safe and he did not, she was lucky that is all. His actions are very irresponsible and just because no one was hurt doesn't mean it is all ok. To celebrate it here like it is some big joke is even worse.

Would you want someone you cared about riding with this squid? Not me.

I never said it was okay to do such things and don't put words into my mouth/keyboard. For me to assume he beat himself up like any normal human being would do is no worse than you assuming he didn't or that he thinks this is in any way an okay thing to do on a normal regular basis.

And yes, you can look back at an event where nobody got hurt, laugh, and be hugely relieved that nobody was hurt and move on, lesson learned.

Anyway, peace, bro. Like I said, I do agree that it was not the most responsible thing to do. It's just that over the years, I've learned, as have you, that we've ALL made mistakes such as this and the only reason we can even tell about 'em is sheer good fortune.

I'd rather take the humorous approach to a lesson learned than go overly hyperkinetic about it.

--Wag--

Looks like the masseuse will need some massaging in the behind! :whistle:

............sure you're not into her, a few more massages and you'll be hooked...

Oh, and...

:worthless:

I never said it was okay to do such things and don't put words into my mouth/keyboard. For me to assume he beat himself up like any normal human being would do is no worse than you assuming he didn't or that he thinks this is in any way an okay thing to do on a normal regular basis.

And yes, you can look back at an event where nobody got hurt, laugh, and be hugely relieved that nobody was hurt and move on, lesson learned.

Anyway, peace, bro. Like I said, I do agree that it was not the most responsible thing to do. It's just that over the years, I've learned, as have you, that we've ALL made mistakes such as this and the only reason we can even tell about 'em is sheer good fortune.

I'd rather take the humorous approach to a lesson learned than go overly hyperkinetic about it.

--Wag--

Making a mistake and saying oh $hit I made a mistake and I am telling you in hopes that you don't do the same is one thing. Based on his post it is one big joke. I'd love to see pics because I'd bet other than a helmet we would not see much more in the way of gear, either.

Maybe he is not an idiot but his lack of concern for his passenger could draw that conclusion.

Last edited:
Back