This will be the last time...for a while anyway. The cupboard is bare. Rubb's *Free* pile

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Emptied my closet,trunk,storage locker,etc. It's all gone. *Sniff Sniff* *Whimper Whine*
But one last goodie remains...only 1 real requirement.

The fun kicker...you must be part of a fairly elite club.Well,not so much so for us Busa owners.
You must have a kind of claim to fame.
On my helmet I sport the sticker. On my Busa I sport the decal. I'm somewhat of a show-off,a poser if you will,definitely an' attention _hore.
Not absolutely critical that you meet the criteria...but...it would be cool.
You have on one occasion gone at least,gone 200 MPH...for us in metric...340 KPH.
Lots of hoopla about this for sure...did you just meet me. :laugh:
Want it? Have the street cred to back it up? Have ballz for the bar fight that's bound to happen?

355 KPH for Rubb....so far. Not on a public road thou...

See it...like it...own it. The boasting/bragging rights/conversation starting shirt is brand new size XL.
Rubb.

Lots of almosts :laugh:. I motored on by an R1 as I shifted into 6th around 11,000 revs and kept going for a half mile or so at least. I have no idea how fast I ended up going.:) But that shirt wouldn’t fit.

Only on a highly modified cbr 1k. This will go to a good home soon. A few people here can claim on the Busa. One day, I will too :)

Hahahaha Not sure I want to approach that limit just yet. Fastest so far for me was in my old vette at 176+ (In "Mexico" of course). Rubb you are effing nuts.

Hahahaha Not sure I want to approach that limit just yet. Fastest so far for me was in my old vette at 176+ (In "Mexico" of course). Rubb you are effing nuts.
I'm nutz...
I don't like going fast in cars...way more comfortable at speed on my bike.Don't know why that is.My buddies always wanna take me out and show me what their latest turbo cage will do...(it's worse when I'm passenger) 176 in Mexico eh....
Me on Busa....You in 'Vette we'll flip a coin to see who goes first.
Rubb.

IMG_3590CROP.jpg

@rubbersidedown gave me this jacket!!
So I tried to say thanks with a "Rubb-like" pose.
Got this monstrosity instead. Didn't have a hammer or a hatchet or an axe or a hot chic handy.
Thanks RUBB!!!
I am the one who is not worthy to wear this fine fabric, but trust and believe, I will be wearing it.
@Kiwi Rider ... You need a haircut???? I'm desperate, considering using the saw just to trim the sideburns

View attachment 1618807

@rubbersidedown gave me this jacket!!
So I tried to say thanks with a "Rubb-like" pose.
Got this monstrosity instead. Didn't have a hammer or a hatchet or an axe or a hot chic handy.
Thanks RUBB!!!
I am the one who is not worthy to wear this fine fabric, but trust and believe, I will be wearing it.
@Kiwi Rider ... You need a haircut???? I'm desperate, considering using the saw just to trim the sideburns
FREAKIN AWESOME fits you like a glove Haya...well like a cool jacket. Happy with it?
Look out hot dollies...here come's Haya...
Cool. Rubb.

Back