this was "recommended" to me by YouTube!! Big "Cooperation" are watching!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered

interesting video...i would say i don't disagree with some of the aspects. as you only respond at about a 1/4 of your training...but that doesn't mean any one or everyone don't have the ability to rise above the situation to do great things or at least have a positive input into saving lives.

Silly setup... I'm the guy standing out in the hall. You bet I'd be ready to dispatch the guy...

yes...he knew to look for someone reaching for a gun even if they all had masks on...

Go fig ABC telling everyone that having a gun just makes you dead and armed. The facts prove that wrong. Set up all the way.

However as I have stated repeatedly here. You need to practice practice practice. Shooting on the move, going for cover, getting a failed weapon up, using your weak hand, and adding stress. You can fake stress to a point by vigorously exercising to get yourself breathing hard and your heart rate up just prior to using your weapon.

No doubt if someone walks up to you and pulls a weapon intending to harm you they will before you get your weapon out.

Back