This was a new one, almost got backed into

BUSANAS

Registered
So I was bored last night and went for a cruze around the burbs, was following a few cars and one with a teenage girl and her boy was to the right of me and they were checking out the bike, anyway about a mile later I moved behind them coming up to a red light, I was sitting there about 4 feet behind the left rear bumper when reverse lites come one a back she comes I had to lean to the left and she missed me by about 6-8 inches I yelled right INTO her open window "WTF DO YOU THINK YOU DOING!!!", she's was i"im sorry" I moved around here to the first place at the light and took off. Reason she backed up at a red light was to move over one lane..... I dont have a clue how she couldnt have seen my 6k HID in here face, not to mention they new I was around them back down the road.

Teenage Girl Driver

Nothing more needs to be said, Except Im glad you were watching out. :thumbsup:

I know the feeling. I was IN FRONT of a car at a stop sign who had stopped behind me. I started to ease in to traffic waiting for a truck to pass. Difference was, as I was about to engage my clutch I felt my bike tipping to the right. Thinking I may had stepped in to gravel I repositioned my right foot. Well the bike still continued to tip until it can to a slow rest upon the ground. Out of the left corner of my eye I see a car pulling forward. I look to see a deep scratch all the way down the right door from where she caught my tail pipe and pushed down. I cursed her out very bad. I didn't realize how bad I was flipping out on her until I looked and saw this little 17 year old girl crying, shaking and scared as hell. I just don't get it.. not like I just appeared out of no where and not like she didn't already notice me... :poke:

I saw one like that happened right next to me. This woman stopped almost in the middle of the intersection for trying to beat the red. She backed up a couple of feet and stopped. Then, when the light turned green, she forgot that she's in reverse and hit a police car right behind her. The police even sounded his siren to let her know but she just kept going and BAM!!!!

I was at a stop sign on my GSXR1100 waiting for traffic to to clear so I can turn right on the freeway. You know how you creep forward until its clear to go? Well thats what I did and then the idiot behind me thought I was going to go so he floors it and rearends me. The tail of my bike stuck in his grill and picked the bike up, my feet were like 2 feet off the ground, so I jumped off of it and that stupid SOB decides to back up, my b ike broke loose from his grill and then fell on the ground. He got arrested for DUI, boyt was i pi$$ed.

As said before, most women shouldn't drive or vote...........

+ 1000,000

I've had a woman change lanes and run straight into my left muffler. Fortunately for her, the only damage was to her car. - Broken headlight/indicator housing and a massive scratch in her paintwork. Yoshimura FTW!

I saw one like that happened right next to me. This woman stopped almost in the middle of the intersection for trying to beat the red. She backed up a couple of feet and stopped. Then, when the light turned green, she forgot that she's in reverse and hit a police car right behind her. The police even sounded his siren to let her know but she just kept going and BAM!!!!

:laugh:

Darwinism at its best.

You guys are so funny, hating on female drivers...let me know when you reach puberty; by then we won't have cooties either :rofl:

+ 1000,000

I've had a woman change lanes and run straight into my left muffler. Fortunately for her, the only damage was to her car. - Broken headlight/indicator housing and a massive scratch in her paintwork. Yoshimura FTW!

Wait.....make that 2. :laugh:

Back