This Town is to small for a Busa

Busa Dude

Donating Member
Registered
It is not uncommon for me to leave my house or comming back to the city limits  and looking in my rear view mirrors and see a police car lerking behind me waiting on me to go 32 in a 30, I'm 40 years old,and they havent got any other things to do , sometimes I think I would love to smoke there A_ _ ! but I know thats what they want, A little exceitment at my exspense, I would'nt give them the Pleasure

Sounds like a small town in South Texas...
I have the same problem here...

David

Rossville, Georgia its across the state line from Chattanooga TN. They depend on 100,000 dollars a year on tickets for the town to survive, Is that not unreal thats part of the budget

I'm not exactly in a small town... more like a small city... but still, no town is too small for a Busa. Hit the highway and ride someplace else!

I know what you mean, I live in a SMALL town
wink.gif
, but my problem is ALL the Police and State Troopers here know me and my bike  
sad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i live in between pandem1c and busa dude, here the law does not bother any one unless they deserve it. most like the busa, including the tennessee state boys.

I have noticed that since I started riding a Busa, I turn LEO's heads all of the time. They are aware of me and I try to be of them! Seemed like they never noticed my Harley?

sounds like shannendoa here in tx, the whole town or whatever its called is only 1 square mile. so you have to watch your azz for that one mile while going down the interstate.

If I took off running from a cop in my town, they would be waiting at my garage when I got home.

(gat0r @ Sep. 11 2006,21:53) thats b/c yur harley was too slooooww  
jump9.gif
That's why they keep beating on their radar detector, cause they know you gota be going faster than what they see  
tounge.gif

(DaCol. @ Sep. 12 2006,17:14)
(gat0r @ Sep. 11 2006,21:53) thats b/c yur harley was too slooooww  
jump9.gif
That's why they keep beating on their radar detector, cause they know you gota be going faster than what they see  
tounge.gif
Thats why I kept beating on my speedo. Couldn't believe the kids with training wheels on their bikes were passing me!

yeah we have some small towns here to that are like that wehen we go out on our rides
just dont give them no reason to mess with you and the go about there way

Lots of cops just want to check the busa out. I've been stopped 3 times with no ticket.

This town/city is not all that small, but there is always a LEO waiting around the corner. Got Family in the department, so they know the bike real well. Some of them even ride with us on the weekends.
I was once pulled over on the interstate heading out doing about 90mph, when I saw a State Trooper in the mirrors. I pulled over, removed the helmet and it turns out we had met at the last Memorial Ride and he just wanted to say hello and check out the bike a little more.... LOL it was pretty funny.

It is just the natural order of things, Grasshopper. Hunter and hunted.

When you can pass before them without them seeing or hearing you, then you will be ready
race.gif

(heavybusa @ Sep. 12 2006,17:38) I get it here too.

I just smile and wave.
I love to do this to the cops. On the way to TN this weekend one had someone pulled and stared at me the whole time I was passing so I just waved....I know deep down he wanted to pull me and not the station wagon he had pulled over.
bluegrab.gif

I'm one of only 3 people that I KNOW has a sportbike in my small town... Luckily the cops here could care less.
smile.gif

Back