This sucks!

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Well my buddy coming back home for the cross country trip ran into a little mishap with his tail bag. I guess it wasnt fastened securly and the bag tilted to the side of the exhaust. The bag caught on fire and he had no clue what was going on. Cars came next to him to flag him down, all he did was wave back.
smile.gif
He finally realised what was going on when he saw his reflection as he was passing by a van. Brand new $650 digi camera purchased for the trip. Up in flames and the pics are not coming out.

Camera_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this guy casually. This mshap is not beyond his capabilities. He is a funny guy and a very good rider. He even tried to return the camera!!

That one should be an entry in the Darwin Awards. Or he could start one of his own and call it the "Biggest Schmuck Award" hosted by none other than...well...you know who!

Brian
laugh.gif

That is hilarious.. I mean, it sucks, but still funny as hell when he held it up like he was going to take a picture.
kickass.gif

Now I must keep quiet.. laughing at work is not usual from doing work.
thumbs-up.gif

Sooooo...if THAT'S the digicam in a heap on the table, how did you get the images for here? Hmmmm...
wink.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't help but laugh
laugh.gif
Hopefully the fire didn't damage the bike too much..... And did the store take the camera back?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't help but laugh  
laugh.gif
Hopefully the fire didn't damage the bike too much..... And did the store take the camera back?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh hell no! Damn, I wish I was at the store. The look on the cashiers face must have been priceless.
smile.gif
Hopefully his credit card company will eat the damage. Those pics are with my digital camera.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn that sucks! I have the same camera and it's not cheap.
Did he get the extended warrenty? He He.

man!! Talk about your azz on fire. I am glad no one was hurt. That is not good that a tail bag could start on fire that easy. Hope he can get his money back on the camera.

Back