This squid has skilz

Unbefreekin believable!!!!!! I can't believe someone wud even THINK of doing that,never mind actually doing it!

wowold.gif
just imagine if he hit a pothole while one handed skiing! on the bright side... his gear is safe in the closet
laugh.gif

am i the only one with no sound? someone with that skill should know better than to not have gear
guns.gif

He almost lost his footing at one point.
wowold.gif

He's got more skill than I do, that's for sure! Though, I think I might have him in the "brains" category.
laugh.gif

Saw a guy on T.V. do that, (skitch), and grab on to his brothers bike, get on the back of his bro.'s bike, ride beside his, (ghost riding) then skitch off the back of his bro.'s bike, then to his, and jump back on ? BUT they were on the salt flats.

He almost lost his footing at one point.  
wowold.gif

He's got more skill than I do, that's for sure!  Though, I think I might have him in the "brains" category.  
laugh.gif
Then again, there ARE some of "those people" who aren't SKILLED per-say, but are just LUCKY.
winkold.gif

What if rodger rabbit ran across the road in front of him?
redcomprs2.gif

I guess the rehab wards would be where these so called skilz folk can be found? I hope this skilz idiot has medical ins! Cause I'm tired of payin for their crumpled a$$es with taxes!

I keep thinking it would be a good idea to learn to stunt because it gives you options when a bike's handling gets upset. Stoppies, rolling stoppies and wheelies would be great tools in total bike control.

Back