"This side up!" ft. sixpack

Heres one of his threads...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/132102-busa-wheelies.html

You have to scroll down a bit. He's good at wheelies but sucks eggs when it comes to embedding youtube videos :laugh:

Hey Sixpack :moon:

:rofl:Thanks Saiid, and I can't deny that so I'm glad you already did it for me.
Highestgrade, that's the only video I have on my hard drive right now. There's a few others floating around, but that's currently the only video with me on a Busa that I have(videos from peoples cell phones that I haven't seen tend to pop up ocassionally:laugh:).
We're trying to put a good video together in the near future too, as the one above was just some random playin around.
The only pictures I have on here too are just stills from the video.
Start practicing man!:thumbsup:

hey sixpack! show us some more of your stoppies!

:rofl::moon:
Oh they are coming...I'm promise. I've got them down, I'm just working on getting them on up to 11 oclock or so now and seeing just how far I can go(it's gotta be worth watching:laugh:).
I also have backup:laugh:(should I fail in my attemp to entertain you:rofl:). I have a friend who I will definately film next time he comes up to ride(lives a couple hours away and drives a tractor trailer otr during the week so it's gonna be random). He currently has an 08 GSXR1000 and I honestly belive he can challenge the fastest stoppie world record at 137 mph on a ZX10 by Kane Friesen in 09. Longest stoppie record is 305 meters, I've seen him do over 2/3 of that. It's amazing in person, his skill at it is hard to belive. I can't wait to get a video to put on here.

Like this?

Wheelie 2.jpg

Back