This should end the controversy

Same article listed the Turquoise Busa with white walls as fastest
biggrin.gif

guinessbusa.jpg

I work in the areospace industry and i have to say that it has been my experience that the black and silver is truly the fastest stock busa on the planet.
umnik.gif
biggrin.gif

Actually green has far less drag. Suzuki can not produce rare Green Busas because they exceed the national speed agreements.
biggrin.gif

Actually green has far less drag.  Suzuki can not produce rare Green Busas because they exceed the national speed agreements.  
biggrin.gif
I thought <span style='color:limegreen'>GREEN</span> was for the SLOOOooooow second place bikes.....<span style='color:limegreen'>KAWASUCKI</span> has been painting them <span style='color:limegreen'>GREEN</span> for years so it must be true! j/k  
biggrin.gif

Josh
blues.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101520641 -->

biggrin.gif

Actually green has far less drag.  Suzuki can not produce rare Green Busas because they exceed the national speed agreements.  
biggrin.gif
I thought <span style='color:limegreen'>GREEN</span> was for the SLOOOooooow second place bikes.....<span style='color:limegreen'>KAWASUCKI</span> has been painting them <span style='color:limegreen'>GREEN</span> for years so it must be true! j/k  
biggrin.gif

Josh
blues.gif
That is true, I forgot if it is Kawi Green and not Susuki Peal Green.
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Back