This should end the controversy

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
My 1st grader son came home from his school book fair on Friday with a simplified version of the Guiness 2005 book of world records.  Imagine my surprise and delight when I was helping him read it and found definitive proof that "pumpkin busas" stand supreme as the fastest of the fast.  

Yep, im in total agreement.
race.gif

"no new production motorcycles will have a top speed above 186 miles per hour for SAFETY reasons"
rock.gif
?
Because 200mph is NOT safe, but 186mph IS???
They should have left the "limit" at 200mph... there's something about the 200mph that makes it special.
cool.gif

186 IS fast, but... 200... aahhhhh...

btw, Red/Black busas are the fastest
tounge.gif

I have heard that Suzuki issued a correction and apologized for sending them the wrong picture. They meant to send a photo of the '02 LE!!
tounge.gif

You're all wrong.  Blue and Silver is the fastest color.  Just look under my name and see for yourself.
tounge.gif

What ever the color, it's good to be King.
muscle.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101103983 -->

You are all retards, they were just trying to match the color to the page and this is all they could come up with. They could not find a page border that went well with the 03' blk/gry!
smile.gif

I'm with jwcfbd.....
smile.gif

Hey Warren, I hit your site this morning and I must say you did a dayum fine job....
beerchug.gif

BAH, Pumpkin Busa' was simply a Marketing error, notice they fixed it quick enough...
laugh.gif
Hell they couldn't even sell it in Europe...
wow.gif

---Anyone else notice the complete absence of the ZX12R??? WTF? I mean if Guiness is supposed to be taken seriously then hell it should at least include the fact that there are a few other bikes out there that can reach 186MPH. I mean the fact that they have an 03 in their book is a mistake anyway. Only the 99&00' Busa's were unrestricted. So the picture of an 2003 Busa isn't correct. It's not the fastest bike, only the first couple years were... And only with a straightaway long enough or a Magazine looking for fresh hype...

Well I'm going to stand up for all the silver/gray owners.  And since all the latest publications by Suzuki and yes... even this website choose to put the "true" fastest Busa in the spotlight is conclusive proof that the silver/gray IS and ALWAYS will be the fastest Busa ever made.  Us silver/gray owners will just sit back and let you OTHER guys slug it out for second fastest...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
wow.gif

lurk.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101128374 -->

i really dont care what color you all think is the fastest it could very well be the pumpkin however with all that aside just try to keep up with me blue/silver 04

Stock for stock my blue and silver 00 busa is faster than all the others no restriction at all speedo went to 212 on the dyno and was still going

I do believe that SPEED KING over on SH.org has proven the FASTEST color is SE BLACK since he has been certified at Bonneville doing 253MPH on SALT!  

I dare anyone to find a color that has gone faster than that color HAYABUSA!?!?!
tounge.gif
The Bud BUSA is getting close but not yet!

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101361843 -->

I do believe that SPEED KING over on SH.org has proven the FASTEST color is SE BLACK since he has been certified at Bonneville doing 253MPH on SALT!

I dare anyone to find a color that has gone faster than that color HAYABUSA!?!?!
tounge.gif
The Bud BUSA is getting close but not yet!
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. A true "world record" bike should be on that page.
super.gif

Got to put my 2 cents in too. Look at the ad. Orange was the fastest in 2003! Now in 2004 RED is the fastest now..............................:D

Back