This section is dead! What are your 2014 plans?

Eureka Springs at the end of May/beginning of June, Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse/Badlands at some point with twotonevert, and a few more that are still in the planning stages

twobrothersbusa, Flicka, georgiabusa: let me know if you plan a St. Louis run...i would like to do a bourbon distillery tour and then hook up with you guys to come back in this direction if the timing works out

Bots: keep me in mind if you all do a Lakes loop or plan another get-together with Lurch, haven't been up there in a while :beerchug:

Eureka Springs at the end of May/beginning of June, Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse/Badlands at some point with twotonevert, and a few more that are still in the planning stages

twobrothersbusa, Flicka, georgiabusa: let me know if you plan a St. Louis run...i would like to do a bourbon distillery tour and then hook up with you guys to come back in this direction if the timing works out

Bots: keep me in mind if you all do a Lakes loop or plan another get-together with Lurch, haven't been up there in a while :beerchug:

I went through the Jack Daniel's distillery a couple of years ago. My nose got way confused on that trip. Everything I smelled for several weeks after that smelled like the mash to me. That was a little weird. Let us know when you're thinking about coming down here. Maybe we can work something out. :thumbsup:

I should really get working on that.. Last years got all messed up :down:

wouldn't i need a passport for that?

If we do the Lake Superior loop, yes. If we just do another Lake Michigan loop, no. I'm game for another Lake Michigan loop just because it takes me back home. :beerchug:

But I have yet to do a Lake Superior loop. If you just wanna come up here and ride the U.P. or Lake Michigan around, just let me know, I'm always game for that. :thumbsup:

If we do the Lake Superior loop, yes. If we just do another Lake Michigan loop, no. I'm game for another Lake Michigan loop just because it takes me back home. :beerchug:

But I have yet to do a Lake Superior loop. If you just wanna come up here and ride the U.P. or Lake Michigan around, just let me know, I'm always game for that. :thumbsup:

I've always wanted to ride the UP... gotta add that to my list.

Wanna make it happen? I can round up a few other members and we'll make a 3 day weekend out of it!

3 day weekend for you, but those of us that live further away would need more time :whistle:

Right LCB? :laugh: Let me go figure out how to read a map...and :google: U.P.

3 day weekend for you, but those of us that live further away would need more time :whistle:

Take all the time you need, but I can only stomach 3 days with you people. :poke:

:rofl:

Take all the time you need, but I can only stomach 3 days with you people. :poke:

No fair! I don't think we've ever met and judging me by my association with Vabs... well, that's profiling and profiling is wrong!

Wanna make it happen? I can round up a few other members and we'll make a 3 day weekend out of it!

All my vaca time has been allotted for other trips this year but there's always next year - or if my plans change... I will definitely let you know - thanks!

No fair! I don't think we've ever met and judging me by my association with Vabs... well, that's profiling and profiling is wrong!

Any friend of Vabs is a f.... Oh nevermind.. :laugh:

I just don't see why anyone would use a map when GPS is so readily available now... Easy to use, too! :moon:

I just don't see why anyone would use a map when GPS is so readily available now... Easy to use, too! :moon:

Your GPS comes with your wife, right? That's the only way you can figure it out...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Your GPS comes with your wife, right? That's the only way you can figure it out...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

She may be smarter than me, but I... Well... I'll get back to you! :confused2:

I'm still sorting through pictures from last year.
I lost track of how many miles I did last year. 20, maybe 21,000mi.

This season, I will probably not make that many.
I got ahold of a dynpr sidecar I'm sticking on my Harley. My son is prime age to go play boyscout for a summer. We're going camping. I hope to spend a month off the grid, camping and writing my book.

The poor Busa needs the radiator cleaned, and a fuel pump mod. I was pretty hard on her last year.

Weather is warming. I'll get to it and rip her around some this summer too.

Have fun, ride safe.

Headed to Central Coast California next weekend! :thumbsup:

Pacific Coast California Motorcycle Tour, 3 Day Guided by Pashnit

292233.jpg

292233.jpg

Loess Hills, to Cedar Falls IA early may, Eureka Springs at the end of May, Black Hills middle/ end of June, and Colorado mid August plus many day trips in between. It's going to be a great summer!

Back