This pic is worth more than a 1000 words, it's priceless.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Picture is worth more than a thousand words on this account. There is hope our traditions and beliefs will survive. May God forever bless this nation, this young man and bride as well as all our troops here and gone, serving and not.

Photo of Marine and his bride praying before wedding goes viral | The Daily Caller

DB33A8C1-06EE-4FC4-85F1-851FBAA4ECB4-2005-00000325E3CB7E42.jpg

Anyone got a tissue?

Anytime is a good time to pray. I find myself talking to God on my bike to work everyday.

I really appreciate that they are respecting the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride on their wedding day until she walks down the aisle. Good luck to them.

Priceless. They have a better chance than most to make it.

I read this in the paper today. It was so moving I almost started to cry myself. It is so amazing how God reaches out to touch people. It happens when you least expect it. :bowdown:

there are a bunch of great people like this young couple out there that have their priorities in order...the problem is that the outrageous idiots that follow in the footsteps of Kim Kardashian and other worthless human beings like her get all the press...God bless this couple and all the others like them that are trying to live right in this messed up world :bowdown:

Back