This One Will Get You! Welcome Home Military

Very nice video. Thanks for sharing and thanks to all past, present, and future troops for all you do.:bowdown:

Had to watch it twice. Dust storm kept blowing thru my living room making my eyes water up.

Bless all those that sacrifice so much serving the rest of us!:bowdown:

If that doesnt make you cry, I dont know what will. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much to all of our troops. God bless you and your families, and indeed, welcome home.

Sky, Thanks for the post! I had the same dust storm come through my office here in Germany, some kind of freak sand, not sure where it came from. I can say, having been on the giving end of those, there is no greater feeling, than hearing the roar of the crowd, welcoming you home! Makes you feel like a superstar at the big game! I would like to give two thank you's. One to all of the people who support the military, wether you agree or not, supporting those that are away from their friends and family, is second to none. The second thank you I want to send out, is to all those spouses, including my wife, who stay behind, and pick up the slack that was left. Not because they have to, but because they love their military members, and want to ensure that while they are deployed, the concentrate on getting home, and not worry about the family, and things back home! Thank you Altagracia, my wife, my better half, for all the time spent apart, our love just grew that much stronger! TNT forever MAMI!:cheerleader:

Last edited:
Back