This one is for.......

sirUKbusa

Registered
A blonde went into a global message center to send a message to her mother overseas. When the man told her it would cost $400 she exclaimed, "I don't have that kind of money!! But I'd do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother in France!" The man arched an eyebrow. "Anything?" "Yes, absolutely anything" the blonde promised. With that, the man said, "Follow me." He walked into the next room and ordered her to "Come in and close the door." She did. He then said, "Get on your knees." She did. Then he said, "Take down my zipper." She did. He said, "Go ahead... take it out." She took it out and grabbed hold of it with both hands. The man closed his eyes and whispered, "Well... go ahead!" The blonde slowly brought her lips closer, and while holding it close to her lips she said loudly, "HELLO ... MOM?

Oh...that's bad
laugh.gif

I sent this to my Mom with the subject My sister is trying to get ahold of you.
poke.gif
 Waiting for the response.  
devil.gif

This one is for VaBusa [/QUOTE]

Flame me if you want. Tell me I cant take humor... but This topic is not named right!!! This is not in the right taste, and I feel you are disrespecting Mich by putting her name in the tpoic line for this kind of humor
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122197668 -->

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

shenoyp
Hayabusa Master Jedi

Group: Site Sponsor
Avg posts/day:56.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one is for VaBusa

Flame me if you want. Tell me I cant take humor... but This topic is not named right!!! This is not in the right taste, and I feel you are disrespecting Mich by putting her name in the tpoic line for this kind of humor [/QUOTE]

Dont worry bout Michelle, Playa. The lil lady can hold her ground like a statue. I just cant wait to see the come back from her on this one.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I know Va can hold her own, thanks for the input Rhythym.

Shenoyp it's just for fun...you know a joke.. relax dude...lol

Oh you're in trouble... wait til Michelle reads this. You may want to duck and run.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back