This one could get ugly for the White House

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
GOP Lawmaker Darrell Issa Poised to Call for Special Prosecutor to Investigate White House - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

FOXNews.com - GOP Lawmaker: White House Job Offer to Sestak Would Have Been a 'Crime'

A 20min search on CNN.com came up with nothing on this but Google it and 100s of pages from media orgs come up ?
Current topic on CNN politics page is Medical Marijuana in California..

Rep. Darrell Issa, the top Republican on the House Oversight committee, told CBS News Wednesday that he will call for a special prosecutor to investigate the White House
if it does not address Rep. Joe Sestak's claim that he was offered a federal job in exchange for dropping out of the Pennsylvania Senate primary.

Whoops !

Not surprising in the least, but this is not a Democrat issue alone. Sadly this is politics as usual, only they seem to have been caught.

in due time things MAY happen but it is just another example of politicians in general and their opinions of things I still hold valuable...MORALS....they have none !
Dad Gummit....

Thing about it is the one he was gonna run against.
Spectre..another flycrap traitor !
Changes parties to increase his chances of winning...
He should be the 1st one swinging from the pole...

Sorry just a little wound up today....

why is it anytime someone brings up a real issue......the response is always.

well the otherside does it too.

Because it's true? I'm a conservative, so the fact that I brought it up is obviously not to deflect attention from the issue, but to make people aware that it's a Washington issue, not an Obama issue. I hope they get in deep hot water for this, but it's not going to solve the problem. The problem existed long before Obama and will likely exist long after.

Back