this member is gone.

I also read the first few posts..from this person..not impressed
........Cache..don't really know how he's gone...but a good thing..No offence now Cache but you get pretty close to edje once in a while..hehehe..hope to meet you at Laguna..
We are all gonna have alot to talk about....all good.

okay faski... thanks for you blessing... I think...
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

ices_rofl.gif

all_coholic.gif

I happened to be online when the member in question was posting. Cache handled the situation with the utmost respect for personal views and opinions! He gave fair warning on more than one occasion. Cache was polite but to the point. This individual behaved in a manor unbecoming of a Hayabusa.org board member and without regard to general internet courtesy. Thanks Cache for taking the appropriate action in dealing with this member.
Finally, someone that remembers what happened when it happened. Thanks waterbug.

You get a little something special in your stocking this year!
smile.gif

Man, don't you know this Doc took me off Valium today and prescribed me some Vicadin.......then had the nerve to ask me if I had been taking the Morphine that was prescribed.....I don't even like taking cold medicines....simply because it breaks your natural defenses down........I haven't really taken any in a few days and if I do it's one pill, one day.

Back