This Makes You Wonder...jfk Conspiracy

FlatlandBusa

Registered
I know this has been gone over so many times, however the details pointed out in this video make you wonder.

It's a bit long, I found it interesting. Are the anomalies pointed out flaws in the film or was there careful editing done? We will never know.

I honestly think the corrupt business world is behind his assassination. The powers that hold the purse strings didnt like him.

I've always been so fascinated by the JFK assassination, and it happened before my time. I have read books, watch every documentary that comes along, follow any rabbit trail and always come back to what @busabobh said - we'll never know the truth.

Many an experienced shooter has tried to replicate Oswald's shots, and with the same rifle and conditions.
No one has came close.
The first shot shows Kennedy's head go forward, as he was shot from behind. The second shot shows Kennedy's head go back, as he was clearly shot from the front. Talk about a magic bullet.
The film the world has seen countless times, yet idiots still belive bullets can do U-turns.
All we'll ever know is the official story we're told is all BS.

Back