This makes my problems seem small..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
celebrate the worlds largest strategic blunder...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061004/ap_on_go_co/congress_iraq_victory

and no doubt?...the hoity-toity types known as "elitists" will get to enjoy the lions share while those who lost lives, legs, arms and sanity will get handed out .50 cent made in china....uhem..."medals"...and?...thsoe gawd aweful expensive..."Letters Of Recognition"....printed up in bulk...with gdubs and bobo cheneys actual sig...machine printed on'em.

your tax dollar$ hard at work.
sad.gif

The article infers that the money was "left over" from last years war budget....un-spent funds....

I would think that our soildiers who are lacking body-armor, helmet liner/armor and humvee armor would've been able to put that $20 mil to good use....instead of "Unspent Funds" left over from last year and now earmarked for a "Victory Party"?...wtf....
rock.gif
...like i said...i'm losing faith in mankind one day at a time...thank god my buds here keep me somewhat sane.
sad.gif

Lets just split the money up and give the 20 million to all service members that has stepped foot into the middle east in the past 4 years.

Are all of the troops and their families invited!?
rock.gif

How are you going to have a party celebrating me and my efforts.....without me being there.

(captain @ Oct. 05 2006,00:10) Lets just split the money up and give the 20 million to all service members that has stepped foot into the middle east in the past 4 years.
+10000000

(captain @ Oct. 04 2006,21:10) Lets just split the money up and give the 20 million to all service members that has stepped foot into the middle east in the past 4 years.
Thats roughly 28.74 for each of us.

(JINKSTER @ Oct. 04 2006,17:08) celebrate the worlds largest strategic blunder...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061004/ap_on_go_co/congress_iraq_victory

and no doubt?...the hoity-toity types known as "elitists" will get to enjoy the lions share while those who lost lives, legs, arms and sanity will get handed out .50 cent made in china....uhem..."medals"...and?...thsoe gawd aweful expensive..."Letters Of Recognition"....printed up in bulk...with gdubs and bobo cheneys actual sig...machine printed on'em.

your tax dollar$ hard at work.
sad.gif
I wish the medals where given, we have to buy them our selves and they cost about $16 each.

(captain @ Oct. 04 2006,21:10) Lets just split the money up and give the 20 million to all service members that has stepped foot into the middle east in the past 4 years.
Sounds great.....Org T-shirts are on me!

Back