This just aint right

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Im bored

Mistys all tucked away with no Mods to be done, Or should I say no Mods bought as of yet and in need of installation.

==========================================================

snow 001.jpg

snow 005.jpg

snow 007.jpg

snow 006.jpg

Wow...you got some snow. Here in Fayetteville, AR...we dont have anything. Absolutely no snow. Supposed to be mid 50's. We had snow and sleet come down yesterday but nothing ever stuck...just mostly all rain. Maybe should come over here and start my mods...! :laugh:

What's with the cruiser? They watching you?:poke::laugh:

Lives 3 doors down in our culdisack, Asked can he park it there, Doesnt bother me. Detourent if anything, Theres also another one parked on the other side of the road 1 house down.

Snowed about a 1/2" here yesterday, 43 degrees now and all melted. Problem is, it was on top of about 3" of rain. My bike is trapped in the shed by a mud hole of a back yard. Ground squishes when you walk on it like some kind of an English Peat Bog.
Ah well, next weekend is supposed to be close to 70 again. And I do have a dirt bike.
The Missouri woods take on a certain "character" during the spring rains that suit Hillbillies and pre-mix.:whistle:

yeah its snowing here right now. YAY this is gonna be a fun cookout anyway. thats what garages are for. =)

Back