This is why folks hate sport bikes.

BigSimp

Donating Member
Registered
OK, I am all for a good highspeed run in the right conditions, this is not an example of that, this is what not to do, and @ 1:03 this was almost a very short video.

[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
So does he not belive in 6th gear or just too dumb to know he has one?

This is just another reminder as to why I refrian from buying a used bike.

Last edited:
he probably has his power commander mapped so it thinks he is in 5th like a tre the will fool the gear indicator also

teach him how to shift AND teach him that there's a time and a place for this kind of thing, and that time and place obviously wasnt it. Wheres some good Darwinism when you need it?

So does he not belive in 6th gear or just too dumb to know he has one?

This is just another reminder as to why I refrian from buying a used bike.

+1, poor bike, and why hold it @ redline for so long when you have 1-2 more gears to go...what a "female cleansing product container":moon:

1:03 was a close one... I almost got clipped in the rear a couple nights ago by a Busa. My wife and I were coming back from the shop on i95 and I merged over and he came buzzing around at @130 or so... I'm all for that when there's no traffic but folks in cars can't anticipate that when they are putzing along at 75....

+1, poor bike, and why hold it @ redline for so long when you have 1-2 more gears to go...what a "female cleansing product container":moon:
yea was my thought.... just zing the thing till it blows... "FCPC" :laugh:

If he's in Germany (he is definitely in Europe) he's not speeding. Looks like the Autobahn to me (lived in Germany for 20 years)--NO SPEED LIMIT!

The left turn signal is on so people move. That's normal in Germany where even cars roll around at 150+ MPH sometimes. People in Germany don't pass on the right. They only pass on the left. If a car/bike rolls up on you with the left turn signal on it means get out of my way and people do.

His bike is probably indicating 5th because he's using a TRE or has his PC mapped to indicate 5th like the previous poster mentioned. Therefore, the bike thinks it's in 5th all the time to avoid the top speed restriction.

UPDATE: Probably not Germany--toward the end of the vid there's a white sign at the offramp and it's not written in German. Maybe Spain? His buddy's license plate looks too small to be German too. They have those giant motorcycle license plates over there.

Last edited:
Yeah, the guy is obviously a completely retarded moron. And unless the digital indicator is wired wrong, a TRE won't effect it, but the fact is, the guy never used 6th. Dumb-ass tryin to blow a motor.

Back