This is what the org needs !!!!!!!!!!!!

Great people, awesome bikes, and differing views. It's like a realty TV show, but with more hp. :laugh:

Seriously I think we all learn new things about everyone. It doesn't mean we agree with them, but at least we learn about other ideas & opinions out there and great advice for the bike when you need it. :beerchug:

i offend easy...thats why i wear deodorant...lol...and i get that from my mother...

i offend easy...thats why i wear deodorant...lol...and i get that from my mother...

reminds me of the "odiferous" (sp?) commercials with Barkley back in the 90's. :laugh:
Here's one just for you Chris! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
hibacleanse....its what the docs scrub up with before surgery...and botox under the arms will make you not sweat at all...from there anyway:laugh:

1) The wealth of knowledge and readiness to share such knowledge. I consider
Seline to be nothing short of awesome, I owe it to all on the board, those who
set the example and with their ideas and know how. Everything I've done
to her, I've done myself except change tires. If I never came here, she would
be only half (maybe) of what she is today.

2) The sponsors who not only support the board itself, but it's members with
advice, great service, and great prices.

3) The Familiy...it's far from uncommon when one member is in need (of anything)
that the community family that we are responds.

4) The exchange of ideas whether it's political, funny, or just a cookie thread.
(Mmmm...Samoas)

To the board and all who make it possible and to whom make it what it is :beerchug:

Last edited:
reminds me of the "odiferous" (sp?) commercials with Barkley back in the 90's. :laugh:
Here's one just for you Chris! :rofl:

Well as long as we are here, :rolleyes: you have to hand it to Charley to make fun of himself in the ad! Too bad he turned out to be such a __________ (Editors note no description is suitable for all audiences)

Back