This is what happens...

CrashTestDanny

Registered
BusaWhipped:

Check 1:30 into
video[/url] and just say nay to pink shirts and pink bikes!

Last edited by a moderator:
beerchug.gif

How rare is it in a crash that the tank and forks come apart, was it because of the pink?

Does that exclude pink as the fastet color..

As for the rider with the yellow leathers...hanging on was worth it.

Funny this thread popped up.

On my way about town today I spotted a chick riding what appeared to be a Kawi ZX10R w/ a custom pink spray, wearing pink capris, white t-shirt with her shoes (not boots) completely loose, NO GEAR.... rock'n the blue-tooth like she was the coolest thing on the street!

All I could do is shake my head as I drove by, hoping she didn't take a digger.

Bike Night last wednesday I seen a Black Busa with Pink Kanji's and pink pinstripping around the edgings and around the lip of the wheel. Didn't look bad but instantly thought of michelle and kicked myself for not bringing the camera.

And you guys wonder
wink.gif
why insurance is Sooooooooo High  
wow.gif

Honest Mr. Insurance Agent, I was just riding slowly and hit a wet spot in the road covered with sand and gravel from the gravel truck way in front of me
laugh.gif

(BusaWhipped @ May 27 2007,20:12) Seems  like CTD can be found wearing pink as well
rock.gif
Pink shirts are ok at the appropriate time, but at least I wasn't wearing it on a bike while showing off my boobs for the photographer!

(CrashTestDanny @ May 28 2007,15:flamethrowing:)
(BusaWhipped @ May 27 2007,20:12) Seems  like CTD can be found wearing pink as well
rock.gif
Pink shirts are ok at the appropriate time, but at least I wasn't wearing it on a bike while showing off my boobs for the photographer!
Maybe one of these days you'll be secure enough to come out of the shadows.

Back