This is truly America

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I posted this in "Random" but since I know alot of folks don't go there, I'm puting it here as well. It is full of incredibly rare pics of the true "Early America". I was so moved by these Americans' lives. To qualify for "Motorcycle Related", I included a pic of a really old man on a motorcycle. Doyle

our album 086.jpg

Attachments

• OldAmerica (1).pps
    2.7 MB · Views: 628
Doyle, thanks for sharing the old photos...man those were some hard times for men. Is that your racer you are sitting on or are you in some sort of shrine for racers? 2hip

Doyle, thanks for sharing the old photos...man those were some hard times for men. Is that your racer you are sitting on or are you in some sort of shrine for racers? 2hip

It sounds like I'm a namedropping pos if I say, "Wayne Rainy is a friend of mine"....actually a high school buddy of mine is a close friend of Wayne's so I get to hang with them a little. That's his 1992 World Champion 500gp bike sitting in his study as a trophy. Here's another pic when he asked me to transport it to a dinner party at a country club near Laguna Seca(and another pic of Rossi's bike that I wanted to touch). Wayne's 500 felt like a 50cc...I could have lifted it up and placed it in the bed without puting the tailgate down! Doyle

P1000323.JPG

P1000324.JPG

Very cool, you should have "barrowed" Rossi's bike when nobody was lookin:whistle:

I want a trophy bike in my study. Come to think of it, I want a study too:laugh:

Back