This is really Scary

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
[video]http://safeshare.tv/w/oHbxeOtsOP[/video]

This is who will be running our country soon:(

uhhhm, who won the Civil war?

I think it was the Shia and we helped them by capturing the Sunni leader Saddam Hussein. Nothing has ever been peaceful since then and the war will never end as the Sunni's want it back and except for Iran, they are the majority.:laugh:

On a more serious note, we need to really look at our education system. I work with a lot of young Engineers and what they learn, they learn on the job. Don't know where things went wrong in college, where in my days education was totally career orientated. I often work with food scientists as well.

The latest was a young food scientist with a masters degree. Told him I had 300 gallons of Tomato paste in tank A at a sugar content of 26% and I have 160 gallons in tank B with a sugar content of 12%. I need 55 gallons at a sugar content of 18% and asked him to mix in an empty tank by pumping in the right amounts. Could not do it. Then I did the math for him, which is grade 9 algebra where I was educated. He looked at the calculation and said: "How do I know this is correct and it will work?" :banghead:

very sad hu?! Whats scary is these blooming idiots actually vote.

uhhhm, who won the Civil war?

I think it was the Shia and we helped them by capturing the Sunni leader Saddam Hussein. Nothing has ever been peaceful since then and the war will never end as the Sunni's want it back and except for Iran, they are the majority.:laugh:

On a more serious note, we need to really look at our education system. I work with a lot of young Engineers and what they learn, they learn on the job. Don't know where things went wrong in college, where in my days education was totally career orientated. I often work with food scientists as well.

The latest was a young food scientist with a masters degree. Told him I had 300 gallons of Tomato paste in tank A at a sugar content of 26% and I have 160 gallons in tank B with a sugar content of 12%. I need 55 gallons at a sugar content of 18% and asked him to mix in an empty tank by pumping in the right amounts. Could not do it. Then I did the math for him, which is grade 9 algebra where I was educated. He looked at the calculation and said: "How do I know this is correct and it will work?" :banghead:

I hate word problems. But since you posted it you're gonna have to post the explan.
Need any info on guns and I'm you're guy. :)

What's even scarier is no one picked up on the fact that this video is slanted to make all young people look dumb. I know lots of very sharp young people who understand this country. What's really scary is 40% of Republicans think Obama is not a citizen.

I am an independent and i sometimes wonder if he actually is. I know he has lied numerous times about his education, he has lied about most if not all of his health care garbage, and he has lied on most everything he has spoken about in almost every issues. That in itself creates more then enough doubt in him and everything to do with him. I know he is a racist piece of garbage and that all i need to know about him.

Man, what a loaded subject - our youth and where to even begin with what's wrong with them today :rofl:

It doesn't even need to be a political topic, but unfortunately, yet again, another divisive subject on the oRg :banghead:

I blame "everyone deserves a trophy" and "come to a birthday party where every kid gets a present" - who started that crap? :hide:

We've created a society of idiots. If it's not YouTube or in a Vine, it never happened. Don't you guys know that? There was no Internet during the Civil War, duh.........

I honestly didnt want this to become political....it was more of an eye opener to college education level individuals and their complete lack of knowledge. Please gang dont make this political stay on topic... :rofl:

Yes, about how stupid youth is today :whistle:

We sit at the dinner table each night and discuss school that day with my sons...

My oldest said a topic in history earlier this week was the origin of man (I'm completely paraphrasing, so let's not get religion in this too please), and which continent did man first originate from? One kid chimed in from his class, and his answer was "Indian Ocean"

Yep, we are doomed...

But ask them which Kardashian is rumored to be pregnant, or who Justin Bieber just got in a fight with and I bet you would get correct answers. Just saying.

But ask them which Kardashian is rumored to be pregnant, or who Justin Bieber just got in a fight with and I bet you would get correct answers. Just saying.

Kim.

Orlando Bloom.

Oh, you didn't want the answers. I get it.. :hide:

Now what were we talking about? Oh yeah, kids these days..

My kid last night says "Daddy, I tired....."
So I said, "Let's go to bed then..."
He responds "No Daddy, No Bed!"

Kids these days....

its all good when they are young and dumb:) quite blissful actually. Its the rearing years and end result once they get into secular education which scares the living chit outta me.

Am I the only one on the planet that doesn't watch, care about or understand where the Kardashians came from? :dunno:

Back