This is my "Mother of the Year" thread...

stkr - that's so funny!
laugh.gif
He was being very scientific!

My two boys are in the tub...I hear water hitting the floor so I run down the hall just in time to catch Sam, the oldest, pouring a huge bucket of water out of the tub and all over the floor. He's HOLDING the bucket, and when I got to yell at him, he freezes like a deer in the headlights and says

"David did it!"

biggrin.gif

ROFLMAO
laugh.gif

"David did it" I guess there's a chance you might believe him...
jump9.gif

They say you pay for your childhood through your children...I've decided I'm not having kids.:D
No kids are awesome! I wouldn't trade em for nothing. My kids act better than I did, I just hope it stays that way through high school.
biggrin.gif
 Thats when I really went bad
Daughter is in MidHigh at this time and she has become a handful. On the weekend she calms down and things go rather well, you know typical crap kids do is all. Start that school week and watch out, attitude goes to hell and she gets that better than though sindrome. I go to her school for volunteer work and yes all the students are like that. Its the "me" world... I don't care about anyone else but "ME". I am told by the Principle and Teachers that they out grow this stage, but "WHEN!!!!!!".
Kids were the best thing Cat and I did together, well maybe next to getting married 20yrs ago, but still my kids are great. There are just these bumps in the road that can be overcome with a little patience. Wouldn't trade what I have for anything... well, maybe another Busa..
rock.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

My daughter has to live with me its tough I know on her and I am always teasing her and although I didnt care if I had a boy or a girl I include her on all my boyish things. She rides a dirtbike has driven my car truck and Yes my Hayabusa. I am always doing things like wanna a donut (punch her in the arm) and say hurts donit. She tries to do these back to me but I am way to smart to fall for my own jokes right?
rock.gif
??? Well one day we are riding in the truck and she looks at me right out of the blue and says "hey dad do you like apples" I say Yes I like apples. She punches me in the arm as hard as she can and says "how do you like them apples" All I could do not to drive off the road from laughing so hard

I've got one I think you will enjoy, the story Stkr00 told reminded me of it...
Background - my family is the typical loud Italian family from New York, you know the kind that love each other to death, but seem to have to yell to get a point across; even if it is to say they love you? Every other word when talking is the "F" word and my family (including Mom and Dad) can use it to describe anything and we all understand. The Families that we party with (weddings, baptisms, picnics, etc) are also Italians from New York (most of us from Brooklyn and Staten Island) and they also are loud and loving. So, this is the environment that my kids are growing up in. We talk about the bad lanquage and that they are not to use it cause they aren't old enough (what lame excuse, I know) and they don't in public or in the presence of other adults. (at least I hope).
Okay... sorry... now the story:
We are sitting around the dinner table one night with the whole family, Mom, Dad, Brother with his family, both Sisters with their families, my family, and my Grandmother. (Yes, we sit 19 when doing a family dinner). My Daughter is having a good time and looses the ability to reach for her soda and knocks it over... "F*&K" she says, then a split second later she covers her mouth looks up at the family and says "Sh!t"... without missing a beat the rest of the family continues to eat and Cat (my Wife) reaches over with her napkin and says "go get towel and help clean this up". My daughter leaves the room and the whole table bursts into laughter and my Grandmother says "well, she knows how use those words correctly". We didn't stop laughing for a long time and til this day my Daughter hasn't lived that one down....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Funny stories...
laugh.gif
 So, it just gets more and more amusing then?  As they get older?!  I'm in trouble...
smile.gif
 If my kids are anything like my sister was, I'm in BIG trouble!!!

My son, Sam, asked me on day while I was putting his shoes on
         "Mommy, is 'damick' a bad word?"  

I just kind of smiled to myself, knowing what he MAY be alluding to, but I answered honestly
         "No, damick is not a bad word"

He sits there for about 5 seconds, then says with great passion
         "Oh Damick!"

I lost it...I told him to go ask his Dad if it was bad...sent him in the other room, then I hear my husband saying "Yes, THAT'S a bad word!  Don't ever say that!"

Oops...
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "stoopid"|1111607838 -->

Oh boy, I still remember those days. My boys are 20, 25, 31 years old now. I hope by now they do not try the pee taste test any more.
wow.gif

Oh boy, I still remember those days.  My boys are 20, 25, 31 years old now.  I hope by now they do not try the pee taste test any more.  
wow.gif
I might add that all 3 boys are great young men now.  All were great kids, so we must have done something RIGHT>>> So many stories, to safe to blackmail them with later.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111610223 -->

Back