This is how we do it in Cali!!

Everyone in the cold and snow has been asking for pictures of us in the sunny states riding during the winter.  Well, yesterday was about 72 degrees here and ALL the bikes were out!!  This is me and some of my riding buddies doing it Cali style.....
Now just explain to me Lo, why does it seem that the silver/grey is ALWAYS in front. This picture should answer the question to the myth about fastest color.

Brian

What's up stunnah, you can't make it to Cali to hang with the family. I'll have dat CROWN waiting on you if you come.

fireskull.gif
Mugga, does this mean that I should add you to the list?

Great pics Lo!

I was thinking about you yesterday... remember those long sweepers on the Crest? I was blasting that 110mph sweeper, whishing you were there again...so we could wait for everybody to catch up.
tounge.gif

I'd like to take you up on that tour. I'm planning on coming up the Mon before the race.

Brennanop, everytime I think about those sweepers they make me salivate......
drooling3.gif
wish I was riding with ya honey.... But hey, July is but a hop skip and a jump away and I will find some sweepers for us to hit again!!!!

Brian Brian Brian, what you have failed to realize my dear is the only time the silver Busa was anywhere near the front was when we were sitting still.... alas, the gray/black was so far in front, I had time to set up the camera and wait for the silver to arrive for a photo opportunity... silly boy......

LoLo

beerchug.gif

Nice shots Lo. oh and Max cool pic , very cool ...cold... Been awesome weather here this year. Maybe next winter I'll be singin the blues for warm weather but I dont think so. Watch out Golden State! Here I come.

Thinker:  Don't just add me yet, I'm about 50% sure.

fireskull.gif
The list isn't a binding reservation or anything. It will just make it easy for people to see who all is, or may be coming. It also will let people see who is coming from their neck of the woods. It sometimes pays to work together.

BTW, the list includes a percentage possibility. Right now, the lowest one has a 20% probability of making it. There are a few who say 50% chance. So I will add you with 50%. But you gotta come! Its going to be a blast.

Thinker

Can't wait Lo, I just can't wait!

BTW, where's Dawnie in the pics? Tell her I said Hi!

Yeah that would be pretty tight.

Hey Lo, I got the feeling that you may be able to convince Stunnah to make that trip.  How about working on that for a brotha.
We know that Lo is the cream of the crop, but in case you missed my other posts, there will be a lot of female riders out there.
Hey Thinker,

Now why did you have to go and post that picture? My a$$ has already left Louisiana and I have to go catch up with it. Sometimes a brotha gotta do what a brotha gotta do. If this is what I can expect, I may need more time.

B
r
i
a
n
devil.gif

Brennanop, everytime I think about those sweepers they make me salivate......  
drooling3.gif
 wish I was riding with ya honey....  But hey, July is but a hop skip and a jump away and I will find some sweepers for us to hit again!!!!

Brian Brian Brian, what you have failed to realize my dear is the only time the silver Busa was anywhere near the front was when we were sitting still....  alas, the gray/black was so far in front, I had time to set up the camera and wait for the silver to arrive for a photo opportunity...  silly boy......

LoLo

beerchug.gif
You see LoLo,

Now you know the rule. No talkin' out the side of your neck. Don't feel bad boo, I have nothin' but love for ya. All that sunshine has you halucinating. Come back down to earth, you little angel you. There's no room in Busa Heaven for the 'delirious'.

Brian

BTW, your 'care package' is on its way. Thought I forgot huh? Now is that how you talk to the man that's gonna sweep you off your feet? Answer the question. I thought not.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Can't tell ya right now...(hahahaha). Don't want you to get any ideas that I'm some a$$wipe who would propose to ya online or send a 2 karat cubic zirconia ring in the mail. I'm just not that type of fella. The suspense is killin' ya ain't it??

Brian

Must be nice....it's a little chilly to ride here but last weekend we got out two days. It was about 70 degrees....plenty warm. It's supposed to be 70 tomorrow. Shiny side up. And hello Lori.

What's up busahigg??? welcome back, haven't holla'd at you for a while... hope you had a great holiday!!!!

Brian, i have no words to describe you!!! You're nuts boy!!!!! (but in a good way)

LoLo

Must be nice....it's a little chilly to ride here but last weekend we got out two days.  It was about 70 degrees....plenty warm.  It's supposed to be 70 tomorrow.  Shiny side up.  And hello Lori.
Glad to see you postin' again cousin Higg. Stick around, the best is yet to come.

Brian

Back