This is a picture of a Maine snow storm.

Bruce Bell

Registered
Got a little bit of snow last night.

100_1232.jpg

I hope you prepped for mother nature's wrath. I have a feeling it's going to be hard on some folks.

We had a heavy snow last year followed by an ice storm. The trees were loaded with snow when the ice storm hit. I had a winter's supply of firewood from the limbs that were ripped off the trees around my place. I hunkered down for a week before the road crews could clear the roads of trees and debree. To get from my place to the main highway a few miles away there were places where the road would only be cleared one lane width. Took most part of a month to get all the roads cleared and the power grid back to normal. I Lost power for more than two weeks. I kept warm and cooked on my wood stove. Mother Nature has no mercy at times and the unprepared can suffer severe consequences.

Good luck my friend. Throw another log on the fire and settle in!

Al Gore calls it global warming. I went out to plow, it's 10 degrees and about 28 inches of snow. Am I missing something?

I saw it on the news this eve. I am so glad we did not get any. You guys be safe and done over do it :laugh: (Working that is)

Back