112 tomorrow
103 wed
103 thurs
103 friday
100 saturday
101 sunday
101 moday

cool spell this weekend

We've had some nice little rain storms lately that cool it down, otherwise it hits low 80's around 0400 hours :laugh:

you should be use to it after this weekend. LOL:beerchug:

Tell me about it, the high was 83 today. I can't take this much longer. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Im there with ya.. heading up to Wichita this weekend for a little get away... with the wife. :whistle:

yep, you are so right with this heat thing. to hot to do anything constructive at all

^^ Yup, it sure does, especially with that humidity! Thank good ness for the mild summer here in the Pacific NW!

Well, I had rather the HEAT than the 0 F and Below with the winds in JANUARY :laugh:

You just need to remember these days in JAN-FEB when your So Cold your Eyeballs want move :rofl:

108 today
112 tomorrow
103 wed
103 thurs
103 friday
100 saturday
101 sunday
101 moday

cool spell this weekend

I spent last Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Cessna Stadium with no shade, the wind made it feel like a convection oven. I thought Phoenix was hot until last week.

I never say this because I hate the cold but I'm sooooooo ready for winter. I'm melting down here in Alabama. We have been getting pop up showers in the afternoon lately but it just makes it more steamy. My glasses even fog up when I walk out side :laugh:

The weather men are prolly low balling us to make us think we are getting a cooling trend. 38 official days over 100. Will be 45 by Monday. Record is 50 back in the dirty thirtys. Next closest was in 81 with 46 days over 100. Average is normally 10 days. So we should smash the record from the thirtys. We will set a record today as well.

You should see the river...or should I say the lack there of.
Posted via Mobile Device

^^ Yup, it sure does, especially with that humidity! Thank good ness for the mild summer here in the Pacific NW!

I went to your neck of the woods just a week ago. Beautiful State. But man it rained 7 out of 10 days. Finally got to see mt rainier. I actually thought it did not exist for all the cloudes:whistle:

Back