This Hayabusa shirt will look real good on someone

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I got sent the wrong size a few months back,just found this.

Shiddy deal for Rubb, good deal for you.

It wont fit all you big bastids.

It will fit someone who's true chest measurment is no more than about 45 inches. A true 44 would be perfect. You could be around 6 feet tall.

It would look good on a guy with an' athletic build,like say #1Busa. But he has gotten enough stuff from Rubb dont you think? I mean come on,full race leathers for free...

Sorry #1Busa...you can stand in line and hate me like all the rest.:rofl:

Anyway VERY NICE MECHANICS SHIRT...all sewn words and graphics.Not that printed on shi7.

Who should get it?

RSD.

busa shirt.jpg

You know Rubb, it's a danger sign when a buddy starts giving all his cool stuff away. You want to talk about it?

I am here for ya man.

You know Rubb, it's a danger sign when a buddy starts giving all his cool stuff away. You want to talk about it?

I am here for ya man.

Funny you mention that. Got more than one PM about it. Seems I have now been put on suicide watch.

I could quite possibly die by my own hand... I am riding like an' azzhole. (worse than usual) :rofl:

Heavy on the throttle...light on skills.:laugh:

"Better first in hell,than second in heaven."

My new bumper sticker...

RSD.

bumper sticker.jpg

I was kind if thinking the same thing but don't know rubb that well to say anything.
on a happier note
OH OH OH PICK ME PICK ME, I'll rock that shirt, it'll go into my collection of pit/mechanic shirts. currently I have a Nissan/honda/BMW

Ill take the shirt, keep me warm on those 0c nights out with my Busa. If there is no ice on the road i'm riding hehehe

I don't hate you @ all Rubb and I don't mind standing in line either you Bastid :laugh:

Even though a shirt like that looks like it's tailor made 4 someone with an "athletic" build :whistle:

Hey Rubb, I don't think you have sent anything to Texas yet. I would love to have the shirt, just let me know how to pay for it. :please:

Back about 2006 or 2007 when it was VaBusa and myself as the admins of this place I used to settle arguments for folks with the un-written Org rule when it came to selling or giving stuff away. First to post up gets it. Unless the OP set out some guidelines like the 99th post'r or something.

Quiker Gixxer, Its yers. PM me yer name,addy,tell#...(canada post likes all that)

RSD.

I'd totally dig it but I'm an XL or XLT at 6' and 240#. If you have any bigger bike stuff please think of me and thanks for giving away something cool like this!

I'd totally dig it but I'm an XL or XLT at 6' and 240#. If you have any bigger bike stuff please think of me and thanks for giving away something cool like this!

I'll keep ya in mind. I can see Wa. State from the hillside 2 blocks away.

RSD.

Got the shirt today..that was quick. Looks amazing...fits great. Thanks a lot..

Another satisfied customer.:laugh:

Its nice quality right Bro. Glad you like it. With shirts like these that are stitched...use gentle cycle/cold water for the washer...NO DRYER. Hang dry Bro.

It will last you for years.:thumbsup:

RSD.

I have this same shirt that I ordered in XL, and it is probably a L instead...therefore I've ordered another one.
This XL is available for $28 (1/2 price) shipped. I take paypal.
Yes, it has been worn a couple times.
send me a PM if interested.
thanks.

Back