This Hayabusa did 6.58 at 201MPH in the 1/4 mile

Dang ,
I thought maybe
you kicked the bucket
@piratediverjefff . . .

:poke:

img_0080-jpg-jpg.jpg

Dang, I thought maybe you kicked the bucket Jefffff

Nope,still here bro.:DHaven't ridden the bike much this year(probably 300 miles[if that]since January).Got back on the gun kick last Dec. and so far have have dumped $4,000 in a rifle with another $3,000 in accessories.Have had a new pair of Michelin Power RS sitting here since last May yet to be put on.You guys still kickin' ass at the track?

For you guys who don't know John(sportbikeryder)he's been racing in Pro Street with the Williford crew for years and is an engineer by trade,smart as they come and nothing he doesn't know about Busas(and a hell of a good guy).:super:
I don't know about the "good guy" or "smart" parts, but the rest is pretty accurate. I haven't been very active on here but have been around for about 10 years (more so on sh.org but that is pretty much gone now). I like figuring out how to make motorcycles make lots of power and go fast, and then figuring out how to fix them afterward...

For those that don't know Jeff, He's an grumpy bastard who used to be strictly a Harley guy, then fell in love with diving, and after having a few romantic encounters with seals, crossed over to the Hayabusa life. He tries to have a Badass look, but I personally think it was all done in hopes of being in a Cameo appearance for the movie Mad Max. He likes to run fancy oil and change it every week and enjoys complaining about everything other than the CA weather on the weekends.

I don't know about the "good guy" or "smart" parts, but the rest is pretty accurate. I haven't been very active on here but have been around for about 10 years (more so on sh.org but that is pretty much gone now). I like figuring out how to make motorcycles make lots of power and go fast, and then figuring out how to fix them afterward...

For those that don't know Jeff, He's an grumpy bastard who used to be strictly a Harley guy, then fell in love with diving, and after having a few romantic encounters with seals, crossed over to the Hayabusa life. He tries to have a Badass look, but I personally think it was all done in hopes of being in a Cameo appearance for the movie Mad Max. He likes to run fancy oil and change it every week and enjoys complaining about everything other than the CA weather on the weekends.

John Boy knows me well,description fits me to a T.:laugh: :super:

Back